Side effect of prednisolone and how to overcome?

This is a very complicated question.
I need more information. Are you still on Prenisolone? What are/were you taking it for?

How do I rectify the side effects such as swelling ,caused by the overdose of drug "Prednisolone"?

My daughter is suffering from a sort of ashtama and was prescribed the tablet "Prednisolone-10mg' 3 times a day and about four months back. ...

Has anyone had trouble weining of prednisolone?

i am on 15mls of prednisolone and have tried many times to wein off it, i get very ill and my dose is then increased, i have some of the side effects ...

What's the difference between prednisone and prednisolone?

Does one have stronger side effects than the other?

Prednisolone - The really aggravatiing side-effect has been the inability to taste food, or even?

... detect its texture. Is this common, and does it go away? I;m now tsking 30 mg./day,stepping down from five weeks in hospitals and physical ...