Side effect of prednisolone and how to overcome?

This is a very complicated question.
I need more information. Are you still on Prenisolone? What are/were you taking it for?

How do I rectify the side effects such as swelling ,caused by the overdose of drug "Prednisolone"?

My daughter is suffering from a sort of ashtama and was prescribed the tablet "Prednisolone-10mg' 3 times a day and about four months back. ...

I looked up prednisone versus prednisolone on drugs.com. I learned that doctors prescribed?

... prednisone because they don't have as much experience with prednisone alone; however,, prednisone has less side effects. I think I'd ...

Can I use a slimming pill while on prednisolone?

Am taking prednisolone 10mg daily. I started on 60mg daily for 3 weeks, then 50mg and now on 10mg daily. I'm having some side effect such as ...

Prednisolone - The really aggravatiing side-effect has been the inability to taste food, or even?

... detect its texture. Is this common, and does it go away? I;m now tsking 30 mg./day,stepping down from five weeks in hospitals and physical ...