Side effect of prednisolone and how to overcome?

This is a very complicated question.
I need more information. Are you still on Prenisolone? What are/were you taking it for?

What are the side effects after stoping prednisolone tablets drug?

I had nail psorisos and my doctor gave me prednisolone 5mg 3 times a day for a week then 20mg 3 times a day for second week then 20 mgs 2 times a day ...

Has anyone had trouble weining of prednisolone?

i am on 15mls of prednisolone and have tried many times to wein off it, i get very ill and my dose is then increased, i have some of the side effects ...

I looked up prednisone versus prednisolone on drugs.com. I learned that doctors prescribed?

... prednisone because they don't have as much experience with prednisone alone; however,, prednisone has less side effects. I think I'd ...

Prednisolone - The really aggravatiing side-effect has been the inability to taste food, or even?

... detect its texture. Is this common, and does it go away? I;m now tsking 30 mg./day,stepping down from five weeks in hospitals and physical ...