Side effect of prednisolone and how to overcome?

This is a very complicated question.
I need more information. Are you still on Prenisolone? What are/were you taking it for?

Treatment for prednisolone side effect (leg pain)?

hi, my mother has IBD for 20 years and in last year she uses prednisolone for treatment. after treatment period she has pain in her leg . in standing ...

What are the side effects after stoping prednisolone tablets drug?

I had nail psorisos and my doctor gave me prednisolone 5mg 3 times a day for a week then 20mg 3 times a day for second week then 20 mgs 2 times a day ...

What's the difference between prednisone and prednisolone?

Does one have stronger side effects than the other?

Can I use a slimming pill while on prednisolone?

Am taking prednisolone 10mg daily. I started on 60mg daily for 3 weeks, then 50mg and now on 10mg daily. I'm having some side effect such as ...

Prednisolone - The really aggravatiing side-effect has been the inability to taste food, or even?

... detect its texture. Is this common, and does it go away? I;m now tsking 30 mg./day,stepping down from five weeks in hospitals and physical ...