Side affect moodiness. I've been wellbutrin xl 5 years. just diag low T. can testim alleviate?

Yes, Testim can help raise your testosterone levels.

It helps treat symptoms of low testosterone in adult men when the body does not make any testosterone or not enough testosterone (hypogonadism).

Testim Gel is an androgen hormone. It works by replacing or supplementing the testosterone that is naturally made in the body.

The links below have reviews/comments made by people who have used Testim or testosterone gels. Hope this helps.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/testosterone/testim-for-hypogonadism-male.html

http://www.drugs.com/comments/testosterone/