Where can I but sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate 15 mg?

It isn't on the market in the United States because of cardiac events from it.

Meridia - I just started taking sibutramine I got it from here,my friend who also was taking this?

... medication told me that her doctor in mexico prescribed her a pill that was simular to alli, is it safe to take these to meds together?

Does sibutramine show up on a non-DOT 9 panel drug test?

I was not even thinking and took 3 sibutramine (over the course of 3 days). I know its not a narcotic of amphetamine but have read online it can show ...

What exactly is Hydrochloride? the prescription says Oxycodone Hydrochloride?

I read what the pillfinder said about Oxycodone but they didnt mention what Hydrochloride was. The pill is Pink and on one side it hasthe number 12 ...

Sibutramine - I know it is off the market, but where can I get it from?

I have seen that some websites from china sell them, but I don't know if I should trust them or not. Has anyone gotten them after they were off ...

Sibutramine - genuine website for sibutril?

Hi can anyone please advise me which website to get sibutril from. My aunty gave me 3 weeks worth I lost well over a stone, I then ordered some from ...