should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

High Blood Pressure - Can vesotec be used instead of Norvasc for blood preasure maintenance? I see?

... my doctor Tuesday and would like an alternative drug as I can no longer tolerate the SEVERE FATIGUE Norvasc seems to cause me

High Blood Pressure - I was taking Procardia XL 60 mg but it lowered my BP too much?

I am now on Norvasc 5 mg. How does the strength of 60 mg of Procardia XL compare to 5 mg of Norvasc ? For example, would 5mg of Norvasc be similar to ...

High Blood Pressure - receive norvasc 10 mg monthly from companies that help those who can not?

... afford it, its the only medication that kepts my blood pressure down

How can I get rid of cough caused by Lisinopril for high BP?

I started Lisinopril about a month ago for high blood pressure, and have developed a dry cough I can hardly sleep at night and I'm driving my ...

High Blood Pressure - Hi, I've been on ramipril for ever but recently my b.p. has been high. My?

... doc prescribed norvasc which has been fine side effect and result wise except: the norvasc has given me fairly severe edema in my ankles and ...