should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

High Blood Pressure - Can vesotec be used instead of Norvasc for blood preasure maintenance? I see?

... my doctor Tuesday and would like an alternative drug as I can no longer tolerate the SEVERE FATIGUE Norvasc seems to cause me

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

1. Is Norvasc causing my bloody sports all over my lower legs and severe leg muscle cramps?

I am on Norvasc (10MG) for over a decade. I am 64 years old. I do walk 35 minutes 5 days a week. Everyone in my family suffers from high blood ...

Is norvasc safe to take 3 hours before?

Hi.. I'm on 10 Mg dose of norvasc for my high blood pressure. I usually take at 7 am but today I took it at 9am.. Is it safe to go back to ...

Will Norvasc bring blood pressure down in 24 hours?

My cardiologist subscribed me Norvasc to bring my blood pressure down. I am having a hysterectomy the next day and am wondering if my blood pressure ...