should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

High Blood Pressure - Can vesotec be used instead of Norvasc for blood preasure maintenance? I see?

... my doctor Tuesday and would like an alternative drug as I can no longer tolerate the SEVERE FATIGUE Norvasc seems to cause me

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

High Blood Pressure - I was taking Procardia XL 60 mg but it lowered my BP too much?

I am now on Norvasc 5 mg. How does the strength of 60 mg of Procardia XL compare to 5 mg of Norvasc ? For example, would 5mg of Norvasc be similar to ...

High Blood Pressure - Hi, I've been on ramipril for ever but recently my b.p. has been high. My?

... doc prescribed norvasc which has been fine side effect and result wise except: the norvasc has given me fairly severe edema in my ankles and ...

Will Norvasc bring blood pressure down in 24 hours?

My cardiologist subscribed me Norvasc to bring my blood pressure down. I am having a hysterectomy the next day and am wondering if my blood pressure ...