should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

High Blood Pressure - Can vesotec be used instead of Norvasc for blood preasure maintenance? I see?

... my doctor Tuesday and would like an alternative drug as I can no longer tolerate the SEVERE FATIGUE Norvasc seems to cause me

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

How long does it take for Norvasc to take affect. I need my blood pressure to be good when I see doc

I need to know the best time to take Norvasc before my doctors appt. so my blood pressure reading will be good. Normally I take it at bedtime.

Is norvasc safe to take 3 hours before?

Hi.. I'm on 10 Mg dose of norvasc for my high blood pressure. I usually take at 7 am but today I took it at 9am.. Is it safe to go back to ...

High Blood Pressure - Hi, I've been on ramipril for ever but recently my b.p. has been high. My?

... doc prescribed norvasc which has been fine side effect and result wise except: the norvasc has given me fairly severe edema in my ankles and ...