should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

High Blood Pressure - receive norvasc 10 mg monthly from companies that help those who can not?

... afford it, its the only medication that kepts my blood pressure down

1. Is Norvasc causing my bloody sports all over my lower legs and severe leg muscle cramps?

I am on Norvasc (10MG) for over a decade. I am 64 years old. I do walk 35 minutes 5 days a week. Everyone in my family suffers from high blood ...

How long does it take for Norvasc to take affect. I need my blood pressure to be good when I see doc

I need to know the best time to take Norvasc before my doctors appt. so my blood pressure reading will be good. Normally I take it at bedtime.

How can I get rid of cough caused by Lisinopril for high BP?

I started Lisinopril about a month ago for high blood pressure, and have developed a dry cough I can hardly sleep at night and I'm driving my ...

Will Norvasc bring blood pressure down in 24 hours?

My cardiologist subscribed me Norvasc to bring my blood pressure down. I am having a hysterectomy the next day and am wondering if my blood pressure ...