should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

High Blood Pressure - I was taking Procardia XL 60 mg but it lowered my BP too much?

I am now on Norvasc 5 mg. How does the strength of 60 mg of Procardia XL compare to 5 mg of Norvasc ? For example, would 5mg of Norvasc be similar to ...

High Blood Pressure - receive norvasc 10 mg monthly from companies that help those who can not?

... afford it, its the only medication that kepts my blood pressure down

High Blood Pressure - I just started taking Norvasc and have been feeling very anxious and?

... depressed. Already take an antidepressant, but have been feeling so hopeless. Please tell me these systems go away as my body gets used to the ...

How long does it take for Norvasc to take affect. I need my blood pressure to be good when I see doc

I need to know the best time to take Norvasc before my doctors appt. so my blood pressure reading will be good. Normally I take it at bedtime.