should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

High Blood Pressure - receive norvasc 10 mg monthly from companies that help those who can not?

... afford it, its the only medication that kepts my blood pressure down

Last night, I got a terrible high blood pressure it came up to 146 above 100. This morning when i?

... woke up i drop down to normal which is 118/76 but i don't feel really well as usual, what should i do, can i stay home or should i go to ...

Is norvasc safe to take 3 hours before?

Hi.. I'm on 10 Mg dose of norvasc for my high blood pressure. I usually take at 7 am but today I took it at 9am.. Is it safe to go back to ...

How can I get rid of cough caused by Lisinopril for high BP?

I started Lisinopril about a month ago for high blood pressure, and have developed a dry cough I can hardly sleep at night and I'm driving my ...