should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

High Blood Pressure - I was taking Procardia XL 60 mg but it lowered my BP too much?

I am now on Norvasc 5 mg. How does the strength of 60 mg of Procardia XL compare to 5 mg of Norvasc ? For example, would 5mg of Norvasc be similar to ...

High Blood Pressure - I just started taking Norvasc and have been feeling very anxious and?

... depressed. Already take an antidepressant, but have been feeling so hopeless. Please tell me these systems go away as my body gets used to the ...

Is norvasc safe to take 3 hours before?

Hi.. I'm on 10 Mg dose of norvasc for my high blood pressure. I usually take at 7 am but today I took it at 9am.. Is it safe to go back to ...

Will Norvasc bring blood pressure down in 24 hours?

My cardiologist subscribed me Norvasc to bring my blood pressure down. I am having a hysterectomy the next day and am wondering if my blood pressure ...