should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

High Blood Pressure - I just started taking Norvasc and have been feeling very anxious and?

... depressed. Already take an antidepressant, but have been feeling so hopeless. Please tell me these systems go away as my body gets used to the ...

1. Is Norvasc causing my bloody sports all over my lower legs and severe leg muscle cramps?

I am on Norvasc (10MG) for over a decade. I am 64 years old. I do walk 35 minutes 5 days a week. Everyone in my family suffers from high blood ...

How long does it take for Norvasc to take affect. I need my blood pressure to be good when I see doc

I need to know the best time to take Norvasc before my doctors appt. so my blood pressure reading will be good. Normally I take it at bedtime.

Is norvasc safe to take 3 hours before?

Hi.. I'm on 10 Mg dose of norvasc for my high blood pressure. I usually take at 7 am but today I took it at 9am.. Is it safe to go back to ...