should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

High Blood Pressure - Can vesotec be used instead of Norvasc for blood preasure maintenance? I see?

... my doctor Tuesday and would like an alternative drug as I can no longer tolerate the SEVERE FATIGUE Norvasc seems to cause me

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

High Blood Pressure - receive norvasc 10 mg monthly from companies that help those who can not?

... afford it, its the only medication that kepts my blood pressure down

High Blood Pressure - I just started taking Norvasc and have been feeling very anxious and?

... depressed. Already take an antidepressant, but have been feeling so hopeless. Please tell me these systems go away as my body gets used to the ...

Is norvasc safe to take 3 hours before?

Hi.. I'm on 10 Mg dose of norvasc for my high blood pressure. I usually take at 7 am but today I took it at 9am.. Is it safe to go back to ...