should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

High Blood Pressure - I was taking Procardia XL 60 mg but it lowered my BP too much?

I am now on Norvasc 5 mg. How does the strength of 60 mg of Procardia XL compare to 5 mg of Norvasc ? For example, would 5mg of Norvasc be similar to ...

High Blood Pressure - I just started taking Norvasc and have been feeling very anxious and?

... depressed. Already take an antidepressant, but have been feeling so hopeless. Please tell me these systems go away as my body gets used to the ...

High Blood Pressure - Hi, I've been on ramipril for ever but recently my b.p. has been high. My?

... doc prescribed norvasc which has been fine side effect and result wise except: the norvasc has given me fairly severe edema in my ankles and ...

Should I take my high blood pressure med together or separate?

I take Irabersartn and Toprol and wanted to know if these should be morning and night or both of the morning which is what I'very been doing. My ...