should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

High Blood Pressure - Can vesotec be used instead of Norvasc for blood preasure maintenance? I see?

... my doctor Tuesday and would like an alternative drug as I can no longer tolerate the SEVERE FATIGUE Norvasc seems to cause me

High Blood Pressure - I was taking Procardia XL 60 mg but it lowered my BP too much?

I am now on Norvasc 5 mg. How does the strength of 60 mg of Procardia XL compare to 5 mg of Norvasc ? For example, would 5mg of Norvasc be similar to ...

High Blood Pressure - receive norvasc 10 mg monthly from companies that help those who can not?

... afford it, its the only medication that kepts my blood pressure down

High Blood Pressure - I just started taking Norvasc and have been feeling very anxious and?

... depressed. Already take an antidepressant, but have been feeling so hopeless. Please tell me these systems go away as my body gets used to the ...

Last night, I got a terrible high blood pressure it came up to 146 above 100. This morning when i?

... woke up i drop down to normal which is 118/76 but i don't feel really well as usual, what should i do, can i stay home or should i go to ...