should this medication be taken in the morning or at night?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it is taken at the same time each day.

Lower leg swelling due to Azor or Norvasc?

For the past month my mom has been taking Azor 5/40 Mg tablets once daily and 5 mg of Norvasc at night. Both lower legs from the ankles up to the ...

High Blood Pressure - receive norvasc 10 mg monthly from companies that help those who can not?

... afford it, its the only medication that kepts my blood pressure down

High Blood Pressure - I just started taking Norvasc and have been feeling very anxious and?

... depressed. Already take an antidepressant, but have been feeling so hopeless. Please tell me these systems go away as my body gets used to the ...

How can I get rid of cough caused by Lisinopril for high BP?

I started Lisinopril about a month ago for high blood pressure, and have developed a dry cough I can hardly sleep at night and I'm driving my ...

Will Norvasc bring blood pressure down in 24 hours?

My cardiologist subscribed me Norvasc to bring my blood pressure down. I am having a hysterectomy the next day and am wondering if my blood pressure ...