Should taking verapamil 240 mg present any problems with clitoral stimulation or having an orgasm?

This link contains a comprehensive and accurate list of side-effects for Verapamil

Genitourinary complaints appear to be limited to rare cases of sexual impotence and loss of libido among males.
After the onset of impotence, one patient elected to discontinue verapamil. His impotence resolved upon drug discontinuation, and recurred upon rechallenge."

It appears not to cause any adverse effects in females in regard to sexual stimulation.