Should simvastatin be taken morning or nighttime?

Anonymous

Simvastatin is usually taken at bedtime or with an evening meal.

Read under the section:

How should I take simvastatin? (click on the link).-

http://www.drugs.com/simvastatin.html

Take care.-

Just started Victoza (day two)?

Day one, numbers were fantastic. But, I took .6 (lowest dose) in the morning and then again late night (because I was trying to get on a nighttime ...

Why aren't there warnings about simvastatin and TGA's?

I started simvastatin last year and in November I sustained two TGA's. I see articles associating the two, but I see no warnings on the ...

Is Simvastatin 40mgm still available? I do not react adversely to it?

I have taken other Simvastatin and the result is redness and severe pain in muscles and joints. The Simvastatin by Cobalt labs is the only one I take ...

I've been experiencing flushing redness of my face since I've been taking 1 Simvastatin tab 40 mg.?

... daily.Has anybody experienced this and might this be a side affect of Simvastatin?

Can Simvastatin 40 mg cause acute joint pain I ache all over and getting worse?

I have been taking 40mg Simvastatin for approx 10 years and just thought it was told my acute aches and pains could be through the Simvastatin.