Should simvastatin be taken morning or nighttime?

Anonymous

Simvastatin is usually taken at bedtime or with an evening meal.

Read under the section:

How should I take simvastatin? (click on the link).-

http://www.drugs.com/simvastatin.html

Take care.-

Can Ibuprofen and/or Tylenol be taken safely with simvastatin 20 mg?

I am having some oral surgery done and will be sedated. I was given one Ibuprofen and one Tylenol to take the morning of my sedation. I just started ...

If I don't take my cholesterol meds at night, should I skip the dose or take it in the morning?

Taking Trilipix and simvastatin 20 mg. Cholesterol levels within guidelines.

Would anyone have patient information sheets for simvastatin from 2006?

Would anyone have a copy of the information that used to be included with prescriptions for simvastatin in 2006 or 2007? I'm trying to compare ...

I've been experiencing flushing redness of my face since I've been taking 1 Simvastatin tab 40 mg.?

... daily.Has anybody experienced this and might this be a side affect of Simvastatin?

Can Simvastatin 40 mg cause acute joint pain I ache all over and getting worse?

I have been taking 40mg Simvastatin for approx 10 years and just thought it was told my acute aches and pains could be through the Simvastatin.