Should simvastatin be taken morning or nighttime?

Simvastatin is usually taken at bedtime or with an evening meal.

Read under the section:

How should I take simvastatin? (click on the link).-

Take care.-

Can Ibuprofen and/or Tylenol be taken safely with simvastatin 20 mg?

I am having some oral surgery done and will be sedated. I was given one Ibuprofen and one Tylenol to take the morning of my sedation. I just started ...

Is Simvastatin 40mgm still available? I do not react adversely to it?

I have taken other Simvastatin and the result is redness and severe pain in muscles and joints. The Simvastatin by Cobalt labs is the only one I take ...

Would anyone have patient information sheets for simvastatin from 2006?

Would anyone have a copy of the information that used to be included with prescriptions for simvastatin in 2006 or 2007? I'm trying to compare ...

Can Simvastatin 40 mg cause acute joint pain I ache all over and getting worse?

I have been taking 40mg Simvastatin for approx 10 years and just thought it was told my acute aches and pains could be through the Simvastatin.

Need to take twynsta and simvastatin?

My mum had high cholesterol and hypertension. So Doc give her twynsta once daily and simvastatin once daily. Pass few years my mum take this two ...