Should simvastatin be taken morning or nighttime?

Anonymous

Simvastatin is usually taken at bedtime or with an evening meal.

Read under the section:

How should I take simvastatin? (click on the link).-

http://www.drugs.com/simvastatin.html

Take care.-

I have sore mouth/nose/private parts - could this be due to simvastatin?

Have been taking simvastatin since July - is this due to simvastatin? should I continue to take? VERY SORE!!

Is Simvastatin 40mgm still available? I do not react adversely to it?

I have taken other Simvastatin and the result is redness and severe pain in muscles and joints. The Simvastatin by Cobalt labs is the only one I take ...

Would anyone have patient information sheets for simvastatin from 2006?

Would anyone have a copy of the information that used to be included with prescriptions for simvastatin in 2006 or 2007? I'm trying to compare ...

I've been experiencing flushing redness of my face since I've been taking 1 Simvastatin tab 40 mg.?

... daily.Has anybody experienced this and might this be a side affect of Simvastatin?

Can Simvastatin 40 mg cause acute joint pain I ache all over and getting worse?

I have been taking 40mg Simvastatin for approx 10 years and just thought it was told my acute aches and pains could be through the Simvastatin.