Should simvastatin be taken morning or nighttime?

Anonymous

Simvastatin is usually taken at bedtime or with an evening meal.

Read under the section:

How should I take simvastatin? (click on the link).-

http://www.drugs.com/simvastatin.html

Take care.-

Can Ibuprofen and/or Tylenol be taken safely with simvastatin 20 mg?

I am having some oral surgery done and will be sedated. I was given one Ibuprofen and one Tylenol to take the morning of my sedation. I just started ...

If I don't take my cholesterol meds at night, should I skip the dose or take it in the morning?

Taking Trilipix and simvastatin 20 mg. Cholesterol levels within guidelines.

Can Simvastatin 40 mg cause acute joint pain I ache all over and getting worse?

I have been taking 40mg Simvastatin for approx 10 years and just thought it was told my acute aches and pains could be through the Simvastatin.

Need to take twynsta and simvastatin?

My mum had high cholesterol and hypertension. So Doc give her twynsta once daily and simvastatin once daily. Pass few years my mum take this two ...

Cymbalta at night or in morning? I just started Cymbalta yesterday morning and have been very tired?

... all day. I'm wondering if I should switch my dose to nighttime? I guess I thought Cymbalta was a med that could interrupt sleep that's ...