What is the shelf life of metformin?

All prescriptions will have an expiration date on the label. Meds are generally considered to be old when its a yr old.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take metformin, amaryl for my diabetes. and my readings are still over 116. My?

... dr. says my normal is 135. Is he not being aggressive enough with my diabetes treatment?

Metformin - I've been experiencing blooting, discomfort in by lower back along with dizzness, are?

... these symptons associated with type 2 diabetes?

Diabetes, Type 2 - I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and placed on metformin 500mg/day?

... But I hv heard that the recommended dose is 500mg. bd. Which is the correct one?

Diabetes, Type 2 - Shoud I take metformin if I don't have diabetes type 2? I'm just borderline?

My doctor prescribed metformin. One tablet twice a day, but after reading about this medicine I'm confused because it says that is for diabetes ...

Type 2 diabetes?

i work in a care home and have a man with dementia who has diabetes he is taking metformin i was looking for things i can do to help him as he unable ...