What is the shelf life of metformin?

All prescriptions will have an expiration date on the label. Meds are generally considered to be old when its a yr old.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I have been taking Avapro and toprol XL50 daily for high bp, I also take?

... metformin 1000mg twice a day for diabetes. Due to my insurance I will have to discontinue Avapro, I was told that Lisnopril would be a good ...

Diabetic,started the Apidra sliding scale dosages. Doc says to also take metformin.Is this right?

I'm a 45 yr. old female with type 2 diabetic. I've known since 2002 when I went to doctor for harmone treatments that I thought I needed ...

Would Byetta help my husband who takes metformin and has Type2 Diabetes?

Diabetes, Type 2 - Asking question for my husband who is 52, type 2 diabetes, has been taking Metformin past year or so, feels terrible all the time. ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...