What is the shelf life of metformin?

All prescriptions will have an expiration date on the label. Meds are generally considered to be old when its a yr old.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I have taken metformin on and off and each time I have severe bowel disturbances?

... My bs runs about 140 with glyburide alone. I try to take metformin to get my bs closer to 100. Is there any other me I can take that will NOT ...

Would Byetta help my husband who takes metformin and has Type2 Diabetes?

Diabetes, Type 2 - Asking question for my husband who is 52, type 2 diabetes, has been taking Metformin past year or so, feels terrible all the time. ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and placed on metformin 500mg/day?

... But I hv heard that the recommended dose is 500mg. bd. Which is the correct one?

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Shoud I take metformin if I don't have diabetes type 2? I'm just borderline?

My doctor prescribed metformin. One tablet twice a day, but after reading about this medicine I'm confused because it says that is for diabetes ...