What is the shelf life of metformin?

All prescriptions will have an expiration date on the label. Meds are generally considered to be old when its a yr old.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I have taken metformin on and off and each time I have severe bowel disturbances?

... My bs runs about 140 with glyburide alone. I try to take metformin to get my bs closer to 100. Is there any other me I can take that will NOT ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I have been taking Avapro and toprol XL50 daily for high bp, I also take?

... metformin 1000mg twice a day for diabetes. Due to my insurance I will have to discontinue Avapro, I was told that Lisnopril would be a good ...

Diabetic,started the Apidra sliding scale dosages. Doc says to also take metformin.Is this right?

I'm a 45 yr. old female with type 2 diabetic. I've known since 2002 when I went to doctor for harmone treatments that I thought I needed ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Shoud I take metformin if I don't have diabetes type 2? I'm just borderline?

My doctor prescribed metformin. One tablet twice a day, but after reading about this medicine I'm confused because it says that is for diabetes ...