What is the shelf life of metformin?

All prescriptions will have an expiration date on the label. Meds are generally considered to be old when its a yr old.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take metformin, amaryl for my diabetes. and my readings are still over 116. My?

... dr. says my normal is 135. Is he not being aggressive enough with my diabetes treatment?

Diabetes, Type 2 - I have taken metformin on and off and each time I have severe bowel disturbances?

... My bs runs about 140 with glyburide alone. I try to take metformin to get my bs closer to 100. Is there any other me I can take that will NOT ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Would Byetta help my husband who takes metformin and has Type2 Diabetes?

Diabetes, Type 2 - Asking question for my husband who is 52, type 2 diabetes, has been taking Metformin past year or so, feels terrible all the time. ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and placed on metformin 500mg/day?

... But I hv heard that the recommended dose is 500mg. bd. Which is the correct one?