What is the shelf life of metformin?

All prescriptions will have an expiration date on the label. Meds are generally considered to be old when its a yr old.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take metformin, amaryl for my diabetes. and my readings are still over 116. My?

... dr. says my normal is 135. Is he not being aggressive enough with my diabetes treatment?

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Would Byetta help my husband who takes metformin and has Type2 Diabetes?

Diabetes, Type 2 - Asking question for my husband who is 52, type 2 diabetes, has been taking Metformin past year or so, feels terrible all the time. ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...

Type 2 diabetes?

i work in a care home and have a man with dementia who has diabetes he is taking metformin i was looking for things i can do to help him as he unable ...