What is the shelf life of metformin?

All prescriptions will have an expiration date on the label. Meds are generally considered to be old when its a yr old.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take metformin, amaryl for my diabetes. and my readings are still over 116. My?

... dr. says my normal is 135. Is he not being aggressive enough with my diabetes treatment?

Diabetes, Type 2 - I have been taking Avapro and toprol XL50 daily for high bp, I also take?

... metformin 1000mg twice a day for diabetes. Due to my insurance I will have to discontinue Avapro, I was told that Lisnopril would be a good ...

Would Byetta help my husband who takes metformin and has Type2 Diabetes?

Diabetes, Type 2 - Asking question for my husband who is 52, type 2 diabetes, has been taking Metformin past year or so, feels terrible all the time. ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and placed on metformin 500mg/day?

... But I hv heard that the recommended dose is 500mg. bd. Which is the correct one?

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...