What is the shelf life of metformin?

All prescriptions will have an expiration date on the label. Meds are generally considered to be old when its a yr old.

Metformin - I've been experiencing blooting, discomfort in by lower back along with dizzness, are?

... these symptons associated with type 2 diabetes?

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I have been taking Avapro and toprol XL50 daily for high bp, I also take?

... metformin 1000mg twice a day for diabetes. Due to my insurance I will have to discontinue Avapro, I was told that Lisnopril would be a good ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and placed on metformin 500mg/day?

... But I hv heard that the recommended dose is 500mg. bd. Which is the correct one?

Diabetes, Type 2 - Shoud I take metformin if I don't have diabetes type 2? I'm just borderline?

My doctor prescribed metformin. One tablet twice a day, but after reading about this medicine I'm confused because it says that is for diabetes ...