Shelf life of flagyl?

Hello Kate5800. One year. Any longer and I doubt it will be effective. Regards pledge

Hi Kate,

Call the company on the box they will tell you for sure!

Smileyhappy

About 1-2 years at the max 3 years hope that this helps

Flagyl IV RTU - What can you take for a head cold and sinus infection with flagyl?

On Flagy 4 days, cold and sinus symptoms started about 5 days ago. Can I take mucinex dm?

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?

Flagyl IV RTU - How long does it usually take Flagyl to work? I am on day 5 and it has gotten?

... better, but is not totally gone yet.