Shelf life of flagyl?

Anonymous

Hello Kate5800. One year. Any longer and I doubt it will be effective. Regards pledge

Hi Kate,

Call the company on the box they will tell you for sure!

Smileyhappy

About 1-2 years at the max 3 years hope that this helps

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?

Flagyl IV RTU - How long does it usually take Flagyl to work? I am on day 5 and it has gotten?

... better, but is not totally gone yet.

I am taking flagyl for a infection caught in the hospital C-fids?

I am on my second series of flagyl as the symptoms came back. Now my neck is so stiff that I can hardly move it. I saw this listed as a side effect ...