Shelf life of flagyl?

Anonymous

Hello Kate5800. One year. Any longer and I doubt it will be effective. Regards pledge

Hi Kate,

Call the company on the box they will tell you for sure!

Smileyhappy

About 1-2 years at the max 3 years hope that this helps

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

Flagyl IV RTU - Why can I not drink alcohol on this?

Would just one alcoholic beverage be okay?

I am taking flagyl for a infection caught in the hospital C-fids?

I am on my second series of flagyl as the symptoms came back. Now my neck is so stiff that I can hardly move it. I saw this listed as a side effect ...