Shelf life of flagyl?

Anonymous

Hello Kate5800. One year. Any longer and I doubt it will be effective. Regards pledge

Hi Kate,

Call the company on the box they will tell you for sure!

Smileyhappy

About 1-2 years at the max 3 years hope that this helps

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?

Flagyl IV RTU - Why can I not drink alcohol on this?

Would just one alcoholic beverage be okay?

I am taking flagyl for a infection caught in the hospital C-fids?

I am on my second series of flagyl as the symptoms came back. Now my neck is so stiff that I can hardly move it. I saw this listed as a side effect ...

How long does it take for Flagyl to get out of your system after cessation of the drug?

I have severe adverse reactions to 2250mg of Flagyl per day. I haven't had a dose in 22 hours, when can I expect these symptoms to subside?