What is the shelf life for Bactine First Aid Liquid?

There should be a date on the bottle. Sometimes this is stamped on the bottom, or on the label.

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?

Where can I find CareOne Anti-Diarrheal liquid form?

I have looked in most of the CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Giant, Safeways and I can not find it. Modeum does not work very well for me. Please tell me ...

What is the shelf life of Pen-Aqueous that is liquid, kept in frig with an unbroken seal?

The expire date is not readable on this bottle. Is it safe to use if it is unopened though?

1 answer 12 days ago