What is the shelf life for Bactine First Aid Liquid?

There should be a date on the bottle. Sometimes this is stamped on the bottom, or on the label.

Antiseptic / pain reliever safe for dogs:?

Was going to use Bactine ... until I read these warnings. What relief is safe for red, raw, bleeding, infected skin on dogs?

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

Can you use Bactine while getting tattoo?

If you spray Bactine on the area you are getting a tattoo, will it hurt you?

Where can I find CareOne Anti-Diarrheal liquid form?

I have looked in most of the CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Giant, Safeways and I can not find it. Modeum does not work very well for me. Please tell me ...