What is the shelf life for Bactine First Aid Liquid?

There should be a date on the bottle. Sometimes this is stamped on the bottom, or on the label.

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

Will Bactine spray help with burning anal fissures and hemorrhoids?

constant burning pain (easily 12 hrs at a time). Before and after I go to the bathroom. Pain meds barely help.

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?

What are the effects of the use of bactine antiseptic spray on your teeth?

the whitening strips i was using started to really eat away at my enamal probably because i treated them like hair dye and left them on for as long ...

2 answers 12 days ago