What is the shelf life for Bactine First Aid Liquid?

There should be a date on the bottle. Sometimes this is stamped on the bottom, or on the label.

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

Will Bactine spray help with burning anal fissures and hemorrhoids?

constant burning pain (easily 12 hrs at a time). Before and after I go to the bathroom. Pain meds barely help.

Can you use Bactine while getting tattoo?

If you spray Bactine on the area you are getting a tattoo, will it hurt you?

What are the effects of the use of bactine antiseptic spray on your teeth?

the whitening strips i was using started to really eat away at my enamal probably because i treated them like hair dye and left them on for as long ...