What is the shelf life for Bactine First Aid Liquid?

There should be a date on the bottle. Sometimes this is stamped on the bottom, or on the label.

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

Will Bactine spray help with burning anal fissures and hemorrhoids?

constant burning pain (easily 12 hrs at a time). Before and after I go to the bathroom. Pain meds barely help.

Where can I find CareOne Anti-Diarrheal liquid form?

I have looked in most of the CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Giant, Safeways and I can not find it. Modeum does not work very well for me. Please tell me ...

What is the shelf life of Pen-Aqueous that is liquid, kept in frig with an unbroken seal?

The expire date is not readable on this bottle. Is it safe to use if it is unopened though?