What is the shelf life for Bactine First Aid Liquid?

There should be a date on the bottle. Sometimes this is stamped on the bottom, or on the label.

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?

Where can I find CareOne Anti-Diarrheal liquid form?

I have looked in most of the CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Giant, Safeways and I can not find it. Modeum does not work very well for me. Please tell me ...

What are the effects of the use of bactine antiseptic spray on your teeth?

the whitening strips i was using started to really eat away at my enamal probably because i treated them like hair dye and left them on for as long ...