What is the shelf life for Bactine First Aid Liquid?

There should be a date on the bottle. Sometimes this is stamped on the bottom, or on the label.

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

Will Bactine spray help with burning anal fissures and hemorrhoids?

constant burning pain (easily 12 hrs at a time). Before and after I go to the bathroom. Pain meds barely help.

Where can I find CareOne Anti-Diarrheal liquid form?

I have looked in most of the CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Giant, Safeways and I can not find it. Modeum does not work very well for me. Please tell me ...

What are the effects of the use of bactine antiseptic spray on your teeth?

the whitening strips i was using started to really eat away at my enamal probably because i treated them like hair dye and left them on for as long ...

What is the shelf life of Pen-Aqueous that is liquid, kept in frig with an unbroken seal?

The expire date is not readable on this bottle. Is it safe to use if it is unopened though?