Any sexual side effects with remeron?

Welcome to the site PSZ54! I don't have a definative answer for you, but someone who knows more about this particular drug will be along. I am giving the link to read up on this drug below. I do know that many antidepressants can cause sexual dysfunction altho' Hope this is of help to you...

Hello PSZ54. I will add to what Mary said. No, Remeron (Mirtazapine) is not a drug that will cause a problem in ones sex drive. In clinical studies impotence was reported in 1 out of a 100 users. In regards to ejaculation difficulties it was reported that it effected 1 out of a 1000 users. I have been on it myself for years and have no issues. The number one complaint in regards to side effects is weight gain. Regards, pledge

Anonymous 19 Apr 2012

Thanks Pledg! I knew you'd know the answer to this... mary

Anonymous 19 Apr 2012

You are welcome Mary. Have a great day, pledge