Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Demeral 50mg?

I have a wrist sprain, possible fracture. The er dr. gave me anaprox. It is not helping @ all. I go to the orthopedic dr. tomorrow afternoon. My mom ...

Sertraline -Did any of you have triglycerides or cholesterol became higher on sertraline?

I am taking sertraline for 13years and it really does help exept for sweating problems and breathing probelms when making efforts

Best way to stop sertraline. I know a few ppl that have been on sertraline and they just stop?

I started having panick attacks bout 4yrs ago, coming off of methamphetamines. Ive been on sertraline ever since. I dont like the fact that i have to ...

Does cymbalta make you sleepy? I am normally tired and sleepy any way. will this make it worse?

I started cymbalta 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was hoping it would give me some pep. so far, same as usual.

How Depokate make you feel ?

Will depokate make you feel sleepy, worn out? My husband started taking this med a week ago tomorrow.. 500 mg in the am and 500 mg at nite.. I find ...