Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Anonymous

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Demeral 50mg?

I have a wrist sprain, possible fracture. The er dr. gave me anaprox. It is not helping @ all. I go to the orthopedic dr. tomorrow afternoon. My mom ...

Best way to stop sertraline. I know a few ppl that have been on sertraline and they just stop?

I started having panick attacks bout 4yrs ago, coming off of methamphetamines. Ive been on sertraline ever since. I dont like the fact that i have to ...

How Depokate make you feel ?

Will depokate make you feel sleepy, worn out? My husband started taking this med a week ago tomorrow.. 500 mg in the am and 500 mg at nite.. I find ...

Sertraline make me worse in school? I have bad anxiety&have a hard time concentrating on schoolwork?

Hello my name is Sarah, My doctor has diagnosed me with depression and anxiety, my doctor prescribed me Sertraline 100 MG, it is my third day today ...