Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Anonymous

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Does cymbalta make you sleepy? I am normally tired and sleepy any way. will this make it worse?

I started cymbalta 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was hoping it would give me some pep. so far, same as usual.

I've been on Sertraline for four days now. One nice thing is that for the 1st time in 20 or 30?

... years, I'm sleepy. Usually I go to bed because it's after midnight, and I know that if I don't go to bed I'lll be tired in ...

Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? Second, if you have ever taken Lexapro?

1. Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? 2. Does it make you unemotional or apathetic?

Zoloft - Does sertraline make it hard to orgasm?

I have heard sertraline can have a negative affect on being able to orgasm, is this true or does it depend on the person?

Sertraline - How long until it works and what's in between?

I've just started taking sertraline as well as alprazoram. Today is the 7th day i'm taking it and i'm supposed to increase from 50mg ...