Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Anonymous

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Does cymbalta make you sleepy? I am normally tired and sleepy any way. will this make it worse?

I started cymbalta 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was hoping it would give me some pep. so far, same as usual.

How Depokate make you feel ?

Will depokate make you feel sleepy, worn out? My husband started taking this med a week ago tomorrow.. 500 mg in the am and 500 mg at nite.. I find ...

I've been on Sertraline for four days now. One nice thing is that for the 1st time in 20 or 30?

... years, I'm sleepy. Usually I go to bed because it's after midnight, and I know that if I don't go to bed I'lll be tired in ...

Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? Second, if you have ever taken Lexapro?

1. Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? 2. Does it make you unemotional or apathetic?

Sertraline - How long until it works and what's in between?

I've just started taking sertraline as well as alprazoram. Today is the 7th day i'm taking it and i'm supposed to increase from 50mg ...