Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Anonymous

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Demeral 50mg?

I have a wrist sprain, possible fracture. The er dr. gave me anaprox. It is not helping @ all. I go to the orthopedic dr. tomorrow afternoon. My mom ...

Best way to stop sertraline. I know a few ppl that have been on sertraline and they just stop?

I started having panick attacks bout 4yrs ago, coming off of methamphetamines. Ive been on sertraline ever since. I dont like the fact that i have to ...

How Depokate make you feel ?

Will depokate make you feel sleepy, worn out? My husband started taking this med a week ago tomorrow.. 500 mg in the am and 500 mg at nite.. I find ...

I've been on Sertraline for four days now. One nice thing is that for the 1st time in 20 or 30?

... years, I'm sleepy. Usually I go to bed because it's after midnight, and I know that if I don't go to bed I'lll be tired in ...