Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Sertraline -Did any of you have triglycerides or cholesterol became higher on sertraline?

I am taking sertraline for 13years and it really does help exept for sweating problems and breathing probelms when making efforts

Does cymbalta make you sleepy? I am normally tired and sleepy any way. will this make it worse?

I started cymbalta 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was hoping it would give me some pep. so far, same as usual.

I've been on Sertraline for four days now. One nice thing is that for the 1st time in 20 or 30?

... years, I'm sleepy. Usually I go to bed because it's after midnight, and I know that if I don't go to bed I'lll be tired in ...

Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? Second, if you have ever taken Lexapro?

1. Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? 2. Does it make you unemotional or apathetic?

Does sertraline make you go to toilet a lot during night?

Trying to find out if other medicines such as Omeprazole, Bendroflume or Amlodipine are the cause of having to go excessively or is it the sertraline.