Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

While my partner is on Sertraline, is there anything I can do to help her with side effects?

My partner is now starting on Sertraline, 50mg for one week then moving to 100mg for three weeks. I've seen on here that there are bound to be ...

Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? Second, if you have ever taken Lexapro?

1. Does Cymbalta make you sleepy? 2. Does it make you unemotional or apathetic?

Zoloft - Does sertraline make it hard to orgasm?

I have heard sertraline can have a negative affect on being able to orgasm, is this true or does it depend on the person?

Does sertraline make you go to toilet a lot during night?

Trying to find out if other medicines such as Omeprazole, Bendroflume or Amlodipine are the cause of having to go excessively or is it the sertraline.

Sertraline - How long until it works and what's in between?

I've just started taking sertraline as well as alprazoram. Today is the 7th day i'm taking it and i'm supposed to increase from 50mg ...