Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Anonymous

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Off sertraline but thinking of resuming?

I took sertraline for 6 years, most of that time at 100mg per day. I think it really did help me but I thought I wanted to try life without it so I ...

Sertraline -Did any of you have triglycerides or cholesterol became higher on sertraline?

I am taking sertraline for 13years and it really does help exept for sweating problems and breathing probelms when making efforts

While my partner is on Sertraline, is there anything I can do to help her with side effects?

My partner is now starting on Sertraline, 50mg for one week then moving to 100mg for three weeks. I've seen on here that there are bound to be ...

Best way to stop sertraline. I know a few ppl that have been on sertraline and they just stop?

I started having panick attacks bout 4yrs ago, coming off of methamphetamines. Ive been on sertraline ever since. I dont like the fact that i have to ...

I've been on Sertraline for four days now. One nice thing is that for the 1st time in 20 or 30?

... years, I'm sleepy. Usually I go to bed because it's after midnight, and I know that if I don't go to bed I'lll be tired in ...