Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Anonymous

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Demeral 50mg?

I have a wrist sprain, possible fracture. The er dr. gave me anaprox. It is not helping @ all. I go to the orthopedic dr. tomorrow afternoon. My mom ...

Sertraline -Did any of you have triglycerides or cholesterol became higher on sertraline?

I am taking sertraline for 13years and it really does help exept for sweating problems and breathing probelms when making efforts

Best way to stop sertraline. I know a few ppl that have been on sertraline and they just stop?

I started having panick attacks bout 4yrs ago, coming off of methamphetamines. Ive been on sertraline ever since. I dont like the fact that i have to ...

I've been on Sertraline for four days now. One nice thing is that for the 1st time in 20 or 30?

... years, I'm sleepy. Usually I go to bed because it's after midnight, and I know that if I don't go to bed I'lll be tired in ...

Sertraline make me worse in school? I have bad anxiety&have a hard time concentrating on schoolwork?

Hello my name is Sarah, My doctor has diagnosed me with depression and anxiety, my doctor prescribed me Sertraline 100 MG, it is my third day today ...