Sertraline - Does it make you sleepy?

Anonymous

Hello cturner1985. Yes it does. It is a direct and common side effect. Regards pledge

Sertraline -Did any of you have triglycerides or cholesterol became higher on sertraline?

I am taking sertraline for 13years and it really does help exept for sweating problems and breathing probelms when making efforts

Does cymbalta make you sleepy? I am normally tired and sleepy any way. will this make it worse?

I started cymbalta 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was hoping it would give me some pep. so far, same as usual.

How Depokate make you feel ?

Will depokate make you feel sleepy, worn out? My husband started taking this med a week ago tomorrow.. 500 mg in the am and 500 mg at nite.. I find ...

Sertraline make me worse in school? I have bad anxiety&have a hard time concentrating on schoolwork?

Hello my name is Sarah, My doctor has diagnosed me with depression and anxiety, my doctor prescribed me Sertraline 100 MG, it is my third day today ...

Sertraline - How long until it works and what's in between?

I've just started taking sertraline as well as alprazoram. Today is the 7th day i'm taking it and i'm supposed to increase from 50mg ...