Seizure Prevention - What is calcified disc leison , NCC?

An NCC calcified disc lesion is seen on a neuro image.
Neurocysticercosis (NCC) is the most likely cause of epilepsy in tropical counties.

Seizure Prevention - Why do the seizure drugs divalproex sodium an dilantin?

contain FLUORIDE... FLUOIDE is known to be TOXIC!!! Considering it states this fact right on our tubes of toothpaste!!! What are my alternatives??? ...

What causes gran mal seizures?

Does any one take Lamotrigine for Partial Seizure prevention and does it work for you? My partial?

... seizures are sparked by chemical exposure and last about 20 seconds and I am on 600mg of Lamotrigine. Is anyone like this?

Is the combination of Depakene & Levetiracetam effective for a 4years old kid with seizures?

What are their side effects... Using Depakene alone didn't work for him.His seizure comes out 4-5 times daily, 5 to 10 seconds every seizure.

Seizure Prevention - Is there any Video on how to administer Klonopin Wafers ?

I am a Monitor for a child on a school bus, who has the drug Klonopin, in Wafer form.I have been advised that in the chance a seizure should accure, ...