How do I safely inject ritalin?

Ritalin is not available in injectable form, please seek advice from a doc/pharmacist.

Take care, best wishes!

This kind of behavior is going to kill you! There is no safe way to dissolve a pill then inject it. This practice can cause heart attacks and strokes. Trust me this is not a good idea and will not be "fun"

jason, welcome to the site. I am not fussing at you, but come on, do you really want to see Whitney Houston that bad?

There is no safe way to inject this drug,It is supposed to be taken by mouth only.But if you do deside to do this make sure that EVERYTHING is clean.And PLEASE be carefull doing this can make you have a heart attack
The Cleo