Are there any safe anti-anxiety medications you can take while breastfeeding?

Data regarding the use of benzodiazepines for anxiety in breastfeeding mothers have been limited; however, the available data suggest that amounts of medication to which the nursing infant is exposed are low. Case reports of sedation, poor feeding, and respiratory distress in nursing infants have been published; however, the data, when pooled, suggest a relatively low incidence of adverse events in infants exposed to benzodiazepines in the breast milk.
You should talk with your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking an anti-anxiety medication while breastfeeding.