Round yellow quad 0221?

Generic Name: Acepromazine
Strength: 25 mg
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
Trade Name: N/A
Type: Animal Tranquilizer
Class: RX
Size (mm): 8 X 3

What is this pill - with '0221' imprint?

I found this envelope of pills I found in one my boyfriends boxes. It's Yellow and round. It has a plus sign +, with numbers in each quarter ...

What is this pill - with 'D8' imprint, scored, round, yellow?

It has a cross score mark with D in upper left corner, and 8 in lower right corner. It is round and yellow.

I found a pill that is either white or pale yellow that is scored into quarters?

Each quarter has a number 0221 or last number may be a seven. I cannot identify this pill could you assist me.

What is this pill - with '0221 in a 4 quadrant design' imprint?

Its yellow and round, plain on one side, on the other there is a + with 0 in the top left, 2 in the top right, 2 in the bottom left, and 1 in the ...

What is this pill - round, yellow, with imprint "d"?

The only imprint is a "d" on one side, maybe a "p" if you rotate it. That is all for the imprint. It is light yellow and round.