Round yellow quad 0221?

Generic Name: Acepromazine
Strength: 25 mg
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
Trade Name: N/A
Type: Animal Tranquilizer
Class: RX
Size (mm): 8 X 3

I found a pill that is either white or pale yellow that is scored into quarters?

Each quarter has a number 0221 or last number may be a seven. I cannot identify this pill could you assist me.

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

What is this pill - round, yellow, with imprint "d"?

The only imprint is a "d" on one side, maybe a "p" if you rotate it. That is all for the imprint. It is light yellow and round.

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

Imprint 17 AV round yellow pill?

A pill was found at my job and we cannot seem to identify it. It's small, yellow, round with the imprint of 17 and AV underneath it.