Round yellow quad 0221?

Generic Name: Acepromazine
Strength: 25 mg
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
Trade Name: N/A
Type: Animal Tranquilizer
Class: RX
Size (mm): 8 X 3

I found a pill that is either white or pale yellow that is scored into quarters?

Each quarter has a number 0221 or last number may be a seven. I cannot identify this pill could you assist me.

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

What is this pill - round, yellow, with imprint "d"?

The only imprint is a "d" on one side, maybe a "p" if you rotate it. That is all for the imprint. It is light yellow and round.

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What is a round yellow pill with plus sign on it?

Round yellow plus sign like symbol to split four ways. Can really read markings on it. Maybe 0221 not sure can't see it.