Round yellow quad 0221?

Generic Name: Acepromazine
Strength: 25 mg
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
Trade Name: N/A
Type: Animal Tranquilizer
Class: RX
Size (mm): 8 X 3

What is this pill - with 'D8' imprint, scored, round, yellow?

It has a cross score mark with D in upper left corner, and 8 in lower right corner. It is round and yellow.

I found a pill that is either white or pale yellow that is scored into quarters?

Each quarter has a number 0221 or last number may be a seven. I cannot identify this pill could you assist me.

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

Imprint 17 AV round yellow pill?

A pill was found at my job and we cannot seem to identify it. It's small, yellow, round with the imprint of 17 and AV underneath it.