Round yellow quad 0221?

Generic Name: Acepromazine
Strength: 25 mg
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
Trade Name: N/A
Type: Animal Tranquilizer
Class: RX
Size (mm): 8 X 3

Have the yellow valuim looks changed?

i got some yellow valuims but they dont look nothing like they use to these are round solid not flat no markings yellow about the size of a pencil ...

What is this pill - with '0221 in a 4 quadrant design' imprint?

Its yellow and round, plain on one side, on the other there is a + with 0 in the top left, 2 in the top right, 2 in the bottom left, and 1 in the ...

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

What is this pill - round, yellow, with imprint "d"?

The only imprint is a "d" on one side, maybe a "p" if you rotate it. That is all for the imprint. It is light yellow and round.

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!