Round yellow quad 0221?

Generic Name: Acepromazine
Strength: 25 mg
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
Trade Name: N/A
Type: Animal Tranquilizer
Class: RX
Size (mm): 8 X 3

What is this pill - with '0221' imprint?

I found this envelope of pills I found in one my boyfriends boxes. It's Yellow and round. It has a plus sign +, with numbers in each quarter ...

I found a pill that is either white or pale yellow that is scored into quarters?

Each quarter has a number 0221 or last number may be a seven. I cannot identify this pill could you assist me.

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

This medicine was prescribed to my dog. Vet called it "ace"? Any help w scientific name? It is scored into quarters and in each quarter a ...

What is a round yellow pill with plus sign on it?

Round yellow plus sign like symbol to split four ways. Can really read markings on it. Maybe 0221 not sure can't see it.