Round yellow quad 0221?

Generic Name: Acepromazine
Strength: 25 mg
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
Trade Name: N/A
Type: Animal Tranquilizer
Class: RX
Size (mm): 8 X 3

I found a pill that is either white or pale yellow that is scored into quarters?

Each quarter has a number 0221 or last number may be a seven. I cannot identify this pill could you assist me.

What is this pill - with '0221 in a 4 quadrant design' imprint?

Its yellow and round, plain on one side, on the other there is a + with 0 in the top left, 2 in the top right, 2 in the bottom left, and 1 in the ...

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

What is this pill - with '0221' imprint?

This medicine was prescribed to my dog. Vet called it "ace"? Any help w scientific name? It is scored into quarters and in each quarter a ...

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!