What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

Round and yellow, can somone tell me what kind of pill this is?

the pill is round and yellow and one side has a M or a W and on the other side it looks like a house..what is it? i think it is a morphine but not ...

Found a yellow round pill with an "E" imprint on it in my daughters purse along with a straw and it?

Yellow round pill with an "E" imprint no other imprint on the other side, no lines to cut it in half nothing else just an E. Round it in my ...

White or yellow round pill with RLC on one side and w over 1 on the other side. Found it on my table

White or light yellow round pill with capital "RLC" on one side. And "w 1" on the back. The w is over the one

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What is a round yellow pill blank on one side and 81 engraved on the other side?

Found a small, round yellow pill with 81 engraved on one side and its blank on the other side. Anybody know what this is? I see a lot of people ...