What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

What is this pill - with 'cc 50\pf' imprint?

round blue cc50 on 1 side then pf on other my son also had a yellow one with cc 100 yellow in colour and pf onthe back of that he also has 10 of ...

Light yellow round pill with only 40 imprinted on one side ???

i found this light yellow round pill with only 40 imprinted on one side and i have no clue what it is .. i have looked it up on every site i could ...

I've got a small yellow pill that is round?

it is a pretty bright yellow and has a raised arrow symbol on one side that takes up the whole pill surface - nothing on the other side. What is it?

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What is a round yellow pill blank on one side and 81 engraved on the other side?

Found a small, round yellow pill with 81 engraved on one side and its blank on the other side. Anybody know what this is? I see a lot of people ...