What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

^ |||| --- and it is round and yellow can somone tell me what kind of pill this is?

the pill is round and yellow and one side has a M or a W and on the other side it looks like a house..what is it? i think it is a morphine but not ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

What is this pill - round, yellow, with imprint "d"?

The only imprint is a "d" on one side, maybe a "p" if you rotate it. That is all for the imprint. It is light yellow and round.

I've got a small yellow pill that is round?

it is a pretty bright yellow and has a raised arrow symbol on one side that takes up the whole pill surface - nothing on the other side. What is it?

Small round yellow pill with an L imprint on it,nothing on the other side,what is it?

small round yellow pill with an L imprint on it,nothing on the other side,what is it? cant find it on pill identifier