What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

What is this pill - with 'cc 50\pf' imprint?

round blue cc50 on 1 side then pf on other my son also had a yellow one with cc 100 yellow in colour and pf onthe back of that he also has 10 of ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

Found a yellow round pill with an "E" imprint on it in my daughters purse along with a straw and it?

Yellow round pill with an "E" imprint no other imprint on the other side, no lines to cut it in half nothing else just an E. Round it in my ...

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What is a round yellow pill blank on one side and 81 engraved on the other side?

Found a small, round yellow pill with 81 engraved on one side and its blank on the other side. Anybody know what this is? I see a lot of people ...