What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

White or yellow round pill with RLC on one side and w over 1 on the other side. Found it on my table

White or light yellow round pill with capital "RLC" on one side. And "w 1" on the back. The w is over the one

I've got a small yellow pill that is round?

it is a pretty bright yellow and has a raised arrow symbol on one side that takes up the whole pill surface - nothing on the other side. What is it?

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What is a round yellow pill blank on one side and 81 engraved on the other side?

Found a small, round yellow pill with 81 engraved on one side and its blank on the other side. Anybody know what this is? I see a lot of people ...

What is this pill - bright yellow flat round with a P on on side. What told it was a Percocet?

Very bright yellow, round and small. There was a P or a fancy V on the one side. Nothing on the other side of it.