What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

^ |||| --- and it is round and yellow can somone tell me what kind of pill this is?

the pill is round and yellow and one side has a M or a W and on the other side it looks like a house..what is it? i think it is a morphine but not ...

I've got a small yellow pill that is round?

it is a pretty bright yellow and has a raised arrow symbol on one side that takes up the whole pill surface - nothing on the other side. What is it?

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What is this pill - bright yellow flat round with a P on on side. What told it was a Percocet?

Very bright yellow, round and small. There was a P or a fancy V on the one side. Nothing on the other side of it.

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...