What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

What is this pill - with 'cc 50\pf' imprint?

round blue cc50 on 1 side then pf on other my son also had a yellow one with cc 100 yellow in colour and pf onthe back of that he also has 10 of ...

White or yellow round pill with RLC on one side and w over 1 on the other side. Found it on my table

White or light yellow round pill with capital "RLC" on one side. And "w 1" on the back. The w is over the one

I've got a small yellow pill that is round?

it is a pretty bright yellow and has a raised arrow symbol on one side that takes up the whole pill surface - nothing on the other side. What is it?

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What is this pill - bright yellow flat round with a P on on side. What told it was a Percocet?

Very bright yellow, round and small. There was a P or a fancy V on the one side. Nothing on the other side of it.