What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

What is this pill - with 'cc 50\pf' imprint?

round blue cc50 on 1 side then pf on other my son also had a yellow one with cc 100 yellow in colour and pf onthe back of that he also has 10 of ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

What is this pill - round, yellow, with imprint "d"?

The only imprint is a "d" on one side, maybe a "p" if you rotate it. That is all for the imprint. It is light yellow and round.

What is this pill - bright yellow flat round with a P on on side. What told it was a Percocet?

Very bright yellow, round and small. There was a P or a fancy V on the one side. Nothing on the other side of it.

Small round yellow pill with an L imprint on it,nothing on the other side,what is it?

small round yellow pill with an L imprint on it,nothing on the other side,what is it? cant find it on pill identifier