What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

What is this pill - with 'cc 50\pf' imprint?

round blue cc50 on 1 side then pf on other my son also had a yellow one with cc 100 yellow in colour and pf onthe back of that he also has 10 of ...

White or yellow round pill with RLC on one side and w over 1 on the other side. Found it on my table

White or light yellow round pill with capital "RLC" on one side. And "w 1" on the back. The w is over the one

What is this pill - round, yellow, with imprint "d"?

The only imprint is a "d" on one side, maybe a "p" if you rotate it. That is all for the imprint. It is light yellow and round.

I've got a small yellow pill that is round?

it is a pretty bright yellow and has a raised arrow symbol on one side that takes up the whole pill surface - nothing on the other side. What is it?

What is a round yellow pill blank on one side and 81 engraved on the other side?

Found a small, round yellow pill with 81 engraved on one side and its blank on the other side. Anybody know what this is? I see a lot of people ...