What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

What is this pill - with 'cc 50\pf' imprint?

round blue cc50 on 1 side then pf on other my son also had a yellow one with cc 100 yellow in colour and pf onthe back of that he also has 10 of ...

^ |||| --- and it is round and yellow can somone tell me what kind of pill this is?

the pill is round and yellow and one side has a M or a W and on the other side it looks like a house..what is it? i think it is a morphine but not ...

White or yellow round pill with RLC on one side and w over 1 on the other side. Found it on my table

White or light yellow round pill with capital "RLC" on one side. And "w 1" on the back. The w is over the one

I've got a small yellow pill that is round?

it is a pretty bright yellow and has a raised arrow symbol on one side that takes up the whole pill surface - nothing on the other side. What is it?

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...