What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

Found a yellow round pill with an "E" imprint on it in my daughters purse along with a straw and it?

Yellow round pill with an "E" imprint no other imprint on the other side, no lines to cut it in half nothing else just an E. Round it in my ...

What is a round yellow pill blank on one side and 81 engraved on the other side?

Found a small, round yellow pill with 81 engraved on one side and its blank on the other side. Anybody know what this is? I see a lot of people ...

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...

Small round yellow pill with an L imprint on it,nothing on the other side,what is it?

small round yellow pill with an L imprint on it,nothing on the other side,what is it? cant find it on pill identifier

Round , yellow, K|B Pill identification help!?

Small, round yellow pill with straight line cutting it in half, K on one side, B on the other. I've searched everywhere and only seen K|8 green ...