What is a round white tablet with MYLAN A4 on one side?

MYLAN A4

Pill imprint MYLAN A4 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.

Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; depression; panic disorder; tinnitus; dysautonomia and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.

Alprazolam 2 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in the previous schedule.

You could view the pill on: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/mylan-a4-7274.html

Take care, best wishes!

pledge 29 May 2012

Hello Rajive. I hope your toe/foot is healing and quickly at that. Have a good afternoon.

Rajive Goel 29 May 2012

Hello Pledge, thanks, yes my foot is now healing but slow, its 80% odd better now, all your good luck & wishes have worked rather well. You too have a good evening/night.