Round White pill with 312 printed on one side, what is it?

Vytorin (Ezetimibe 10mg - Simvastatin 20mg)
White oblong pill imprinted 312

Image - http://www.drugs.com/imprints/312-6259.html

I have been unable to find a round pill though. Is the other side blank?

Red/pink round pill with E250 printed on one side?

I found some pills in my mates room and I'm a bit worried becuase I've tried searching for them on the internet but can't find out ...

What is this pill - with 'PO' imprint?

Small Round White Pill. Has PO printed on one side, with the number 10 printed on the other. Does not appear to have a coating but develops a strange ...

What is the name of a pill that is small White round pill with Mylan A printed on the front?

white round pill with Mylan A printed on the front and blank in the back with the line going across the middle

What is this pill - with 'rbx 312' imprint?

Im trying to identify a pill that's round in shape and on one side it has RBX and on the other it has 312R... help me please... thank you

What is this pill - with 'O' imprint?

the pill is round and white with a circle or a O shape printed on one side,and thats it theres nothing else on it.