Round White pill with 312 printed on one side, what is it?

Vytorin (Ezetimibe 10mg - Simvastatin 20mg)
White oblong pill imprinted 312

Image - http://www.drugs.com/imprints/312-6259.html

I have been unable to find a round pill though. Is the other side blank?

What is this pill - with 'L1' imprint?

round white tablet with L1 printed on one side. There is no imprint on the other side.

What is this pill - with 'pl' imprint?

The "P" is cursive and is superimposed on a printed "L" on the one side. It is not scored on the other side. It is white and ...

What is this pill - with 'LC' imprint?

The pill I found is rectangular, white, has LC printed on one side and HYL printed on the other. PilI websites cannot i.d. this for me. Can anyone ...

What is this pill - with '013' imprint?

What is a round white pill thats coated (like easy to swallow) and has a 013 printed on them in black (numbers are curved not printed straight across)

What is the name of a pill that is small White round pill with Mylan A printed on the front?

white round pill with Mylan A printed on the front and blank in the back with the line going across the middle