A round white pill 3973 on one side and a cursive v other side?

Anonymous

Hello peggyjimenez,

Pill imprint 3973 V has been identified as Lisinopril 20 mg.

Lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure; heart attack; diabetic kidney disease; migraine prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.

Lisinopril 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

Pill image: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/3973-v-16135.html

Take care,

masso.-

This is Lisinopril 20mg. it is used mainly to treat high blood pressure, but it can be used for other conditions. I used to take it as a medication to prevent Migraines.