Its round peach color it has 228 and a half of a moon?

Hi missy1982, The "half of a moon" is the Actavis logo - you can see an image here http://www.drugs.com/pill-logo-identification.html

Pill imprint Logo (Actavis) 228 has been identified as Oxymorphone Hydrochloride Extended-Release 10 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/logo-actavis-228-21473.html

Described as orange, round tablets, debossed with the Actavis logo on one side and “228” on the other side.

jacr1976 6 Jan 2015

Please give me some feedback on the oxymorphone/ hydrochloride 10 milligram time released. I'm looking to see if it would be more beneficial than taking a 10 or eating oxy 30