Rosuvastatin - How to increase HDL-C and reduce LDL-C?

HDL cholesterol increases with exercise.

LDL cholesterol generally needs medicines to bring the level down.

Please see the link below ... you may find the information helpful.

http://www.drugs.com/cholesterol.html

I have a hypothyroid since last 15 years,but last 2 years I am taking lipicard medicine,does it rig?

My total cholestrol-196.52. HDL-38.69. TRIGYYCERIDES LEVEL-112.08. LDL-135.41. VLDL-22.42. LDL/HDL RATIO-3.50. CHOL/HDL RATIO-5.08. GIVE ME ADVICE ...

The doctor prescribed me to take Lipitor 40mg daily, because my cholesterol is High. My HDL is high?

... but LDL is normal. Is it right to take Lipitor? As what I had read, its stated in your column that Lipitor will increase your HDL and will lower ...

How to increase the hdl level in body quickly?

my hdl count is 34.

Is it ok to start with Rosuvastatin 20 mg dose for treatment of Dyslipidemia?

I was on Fenofibrate drugs (Lipicard 160 mg and then Stanlip 145 mg) for last one year, mainly due to high trigyceride and borderline LDL. The lipid ...

Gemfibrozil recommeding doseage?

I am a 62 year old white male and I was taking a statin drug to reduce cholesterol. My hdl is 43 and ldl is 133. I am hesitant is using this drug ...