Rosuvastatin - How to increase HDL-C and reduce LDL-C?

HDL cholesterol increases with exercise.

LDL cholesterol generally needs medicines to bring the level down.

Please see the link below ... you may find the information helpful.

I have a hypothyroid since last 15 years,but last 2 years I am taking lipicard medicine,does it rig?

My total cholestrol-196.52. HDL-38.69. TRIGYYCERIDES LEVEL-112.08. LDL-135.41. VLDL-22.42. LDL/HDL RATIO-3.50. CHOL/HDL RATIO-5.08. GIVE ME ADVICE ...

The doctor prescribed me to take Lipitor 40mg daily, because my cholesterol is High. My HDL is high?

... but LDL is normal. Is it right to take Lipitor? As what I had read, its stated in your column that Lipitor will increase your HDL and will lower ...

How to increase the hdl level in body quickly?

my hdl count is 34.

Zoloft - HDL Holesterol?

I was on Zoloft for 2 months. I took 25 mg a day for a week, 50 mg for 6 weeks and then again 25 mg for a week. How long for Zoloft to get out of my ...

I want to reduce my Crestor pills by half?

I was prescribed 5mg of Crestor in 2011( which coincedently was the end of menopause) and my ldl and total chol. levels started increasing since ...