Robitussin-AC - what does the ac stand for?

The AC doesn't stand for anything in particular. It simply refers to the product which contains the active ingredients codeine and guaifenesin.

Robitussin Chesty Cough - I recently took my 10 month old little girl to the doctor and she?

... prescribed robitussin DM for her and went and got it but I could only find the one for adults and the pharmacist told me that it was ok as long ...

What are the artificial flavors in Robitussin CF?

I need to know what the flavoring are that are used. I am allergic to strawberries and need to know if the bubblegum flavor has any strawberry in it.

My Dr. took me off Robitussin CF & put me on Tussionex. Are they really the same?

I'm concerned about taking this RX because it does make me dizzy. If the Robitussin does the same... why would he change. & which one will ...

Dosage - can I give a 7 year old that weights 108 pounds Robitussin Peak cold?

I have given hem children Robitussin but it does not sem to be help my son at all