Robitussin-AC - what does the ac stand for?

The AC doesn't stand for anything in particular. It simply refers to the product which contains the active ingredients codeine and guaifenesin.

What are the artificial flavors in Robitussin CF?

I need to know what the flavoring are that are used. I am allergic to strawberries and need to know if the bubblegum flavor has any strawberry in it.

Expired Robitussin?

I have several bottles of Robitussin liquid that are dated in 2008. Do I have to throw them away or are they possibly still good? Thanks! Beth

My Dr. took me off Robitussin CF & put me on Tussionex. Are they really the same?

I'm concerned about taking this RX because it does make me dizzy. If the Robitussin does the same... why would he change. & which one will ...

Dosage - can I give a 7 year old that weights 108 pounds Robitussin Peak cold?

I have given hem children Robitussin but it does not sem to be help my son at all