Rivastigmine - does this have the same effectiveness as the Brand Name: Exelon Patch?

The generic rivastigmine is only available in capsule form.

Is it better to apply the patch to the shoulder bone area than to the area below the shoulder blade?

I think that I have observed that my spouse, who takes the exelon patch, is better controlled/behaved when the patch is applied to the bony area of ...

Does the Exelon patch contain two medications combined for the treatment of Alzheimer?

I have been told that the Exelon patch is superior to Aricept because Exelon contains two components and Aricept has only one. Exelon is superior ...

Generic revistagmine transdermal patch?

are the generic revistagmine transdermal patches now approved in the UK similar in appearance and application to the brand name Exelon patches?

Rivastigmine - Anybody determine the best time to put the patch on daytime or nighttime?

It seems my mother becomes more aggressive and insulting at the end of the day and does not was to go to bed. so I was thinking maybe put the patch ...