Rivastigmine - does this have the same effectiveness as the Brand Name: Exelon Patch?

The generic rivastigmine is only available in capsule form.

Has anyone had their Exelon patch changed to the pill & experienced depression or other problems?

My grandmother has been using the Exelon patch (4.6mg) for almost four years now. I just had to move her to a nursing home for (hopefully) short-term ...

Generic revistagmine transdermal patch?

are the generic revistagmine transdermal patches now approved in the UK similar in appearance and application to the brand name Exelon patches?

Exelon - How long was it before you started seeing results?

My mom has been on the patch for 3 days. How can I tell if this is helping? It is too soon. Today is the 3rd day.

Rivastigmine - Anybody determine the best time to put the patch on daytime or nighttime?

It seems my mother becomes more aggressive and insulting at the end of the day and does not was to go to bed. so I was thinking maybe put the patch ...