Rivastigmine - does this have the same effectiveness as the Brand Name: Exelon Patch?

The generic rivastigmine is only available in capsule form.

Is it better to apply the patch to the shoulder bone area than to the area below the shoulder blade?

I think that I have observed that my spouse, who takes the exelon patch, is better controlled/behaved when the patch is applied to the bony area of ...

What is the "worst case senerio" should we decide to stop using the Exelon Patch?

My 80 year-old mother was diagnosed with Alzheimers approximately 4 years ago and the Dr prescribed the patch 2 1/2 years ago. It does not seem to be ...

Generic revistagmine transdermal patch?

are the generic revistagmine transdermal patches now approved in the UK similar in appearance and application to the brand name Exelon patches?

Exelon - How long was it before you started seeing results?

My mom has been on the patch for 3 days. How can I tell if this is helping? It is too soon. Today is the 3rd day.