Rivastigmine - does this have the same effectiveness as the Brand Name: Exelon Patch?

The generic rivastigmine is only available in capsule form.

Has anyone had their Exelon patch changed to the pill & experienced depression or other problems?

My grandmother has been using the Exelon patch (4.6mg) for almost four years now. I just had to move her to a nursing home for (hopefully) short-term ...

Does the Exelon patch contain two medications combined for the treatment of Alzheimer?

I have been told that the Exelon patch is superior to Aricept because Exelon contains two components and Aricept has only one. Exelon is superior ...

What is the "worst case senerio" should we decide to stop using the Exelon Patch?

My 80 year-old mother was diagnosed with Alzheimers approximately 4 years ago and the Dr prescribed the patch 2 1/2 years ago. It does not seem to be ...