Rivastigmine - does this have the same effectiveness as the Brand Name: Exelon Patch?

The generic rivastigmine is only available in capsule form.

Has anyone had their Exelon patch changed to the pill & experienced depression or other problems?

My grandmother has been using the Exelon patch (4.6mg) for almost four years now. I just had to move her to a nursing home for (hopefully) short-term ...

Does the Exelon patch contain two medications combined for the treatment of Alzheimer?

I have been told that the Exelon patch is superior to Aricept because Exelon contains two components and Aricept has only one. Exelon is superior ...

Generic revistagmine transdermal patch?

are the generic revistagmine transdermal patches now approved in the UK similar in appearance and application to the brand name Exelon patches?

Rivastigmine - Anybody determine the best time to put the patch on daytime or nighttime?

It seems my mother becomes more aggressive and insulting at the end of the day and does not was to go to bed. so I was thinking maybe put the patch ...