How does restoril compare to xanax?

They are both benzodiazepams. Restoril is used for sleep and xanax for anxiety.

Can Restoril/Temazepam be taken during the daytime? Or should it ONLY be used right before bed?

My doctor prescribed it to help me sleep, but it says it is also used to treat anxiety. I'm wondering what would happen if it was taken during ...

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Is it safe to take Restoril and Xanax together?

Does anyone know if taking xanax and restoril together(not at the same time, like hours apart) is dangerous? I just got restoril and I am just ...

How do xanax and ativan compare?

I have been on Xanax 1mg for several years, hower my dr just switched me to Ativan .5 mg does anyone know how the two compare as far as how they work ...