How does restoril compare to xanax?

They are both benzodiazepams. Restoril is used for sleep and xanax for anxiety.

Restoril?

What other sleep aid in the same group as the other anti-anxiety and sleep medications can I take with such a severe tolerance? I am on 6mg of ...

Can Restoril/Temazepam be taken during the daytime? Or should it ONLY be used right before bed?

My doctor prescribed it to help me sleep, but it says it is also used to treat anxiety. I'm wondering what would happen if it was taken during ...

I am takin 3 klonopins 20 mg saphris 30 mg restoril a day?

I take 1 mg of the klonopin 3 times. A day for severe anxiety and panic disorder then I take 20 mg of saphris in mornings for sckidosfective disorder ...

On restoril 4years. Now I have chronic fatigue and achiness. For a year, I had chills, sweats, and?

... really bad headaches. Has anyone out there had these symptoms while in Restoril?

2 answers 14 days ago