How does restoril compare to xanax?

They are both benzodiazepams. Restoril is used for sleep and xanax for anxiety.

Restoril?

What other sleep aid in the same group as the other anti-anxiety and sleep medications can I take with such a severe tolerance? I am on 6mg of ...

Can Restoril/Temazepam be taken during the daytime? Or should it ONLY be used right before bed?

My doctor prescribed it to help me sleep, but it says it is also used to treat anxiety. I'm wondering what would happen if it was taken during ...

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

How do xanax and ativan compare?

I have been on Xanax 1mg for several years, hower my dr just switched me to Ativan .5 mg does anyone know how the two compare as far as how they work ...