How does restoril compare to xanax?

They are both benzodiazepams. Restoril is used for sleep and xanax for anxiety.

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

How do xanax and ativan compare?

I have been on Xanax 1mg for several years, hower my dr just switched me to Ativan .5 mg does anyone know how the two compare as far as how they work ...

Pls help!! Crawling out of my skin with anxiety and don't know what to do?

I am a 30 yr old female with OCD and anxiety. I currently take Zoloft. Was prescribed Restoril in high doses for insomnia and anxiety for 3 yrs as ...

On restoril 4years. Now I have chronic fatigue and achiness. For a year, I had chills, sweats, and?

... really bad headaches. Has anyone out there had these symptoms while in Restoril?