How does restoril compare to xanax?

They are both benzodiazepams. Restoril is used for sleep and xanax for anxiety.

Restoril?

What other sleep aid in the same group as the other anti-anxiety and sleep medications can I take with such a severe tolerance? I am on 6mg of ...

Can Restoril/Temazepam be taken during the daytime? Or should it ONLY be used right before bed?

My doctor prescribed it to help me sleep, but it says it is also used to treat anxiety. I'm wondering what would happen if it was taken during ...

Is it safe to take Restoril and Xanax together?

Does anyone know if taking xanax and restoril together(not at the same time, like hours apart) is dangerous? I just got restoril and I am just ...

How do xanax and ativan compare?

I have been on Xanax 1mg for several years, hower my dr just switched me to Ativan .5 mg does anyone know how the two compare as far as how they work ...

I am takin 3 klonopins 20 mg saphris 30 mg restoril a day?

I take 1 mg of the klonopin 3 times. A day for severe anxiety and panic disorder then I take 20 mg of saphris in mornings for sckidosfective disorder ...