How does restoril compare to xanax?

They are both benzodiazepams. Restoril is used for sleep and xanax for anxiety.

Restoril?

What other sleep aid in the same group as the other anti-anxiety and sleep medications can I take with such a severe tolerance? I am on 6mg of ...

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Is it safe to take Restoril and Xanax together?

Does anyone know if taking xanax and restoril together(not at the same time, like hours apart) is dangerous? I just got restoril and I am just ...

I am takin 3 klonopins 20 mg saphris 30 mg restoril a day?

I take 1 mg of the klonopin 3 times. A day for severe anxiety and panic disorder then I take 20 mg of saphris in mornings for sckidosfective disorder ...

On restoril 4years. Now I have chronic fatigue and achiness. For a year, I had chills, sweats, and?

... really bad headaches. Has anyone out there had these symptoms while in Restoril?