Remeron - does it show up in drug screen?

remeron isn't a controlled drug. It may cause a false positive for something else, but its not going to register as remeron.

rjoe199 13 Dec 2013

Do you know what kinds of false positives show up?

Drug Test - does trazadone show up on a panel drug screen?

I have to take a urine drug screen for probation tomorrow will trazadone show up?

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...

Robaxin-750 - Is Robaxin a narcotic and how will it show up on a drug screen for work?

I was prescribed this from my doctor. But before I can take it I need to know if or as to what type of narcotic it will show on a drug screen for a ...

Will levothyroxine sodium show up on a drug screen?

I need to know if this shows up on a drug screen our not? I got a new job out of state and I need to no that cause im going to be oprating a dozer