Remeron - does it show up in drug screen?

remeron isn't a controlled drug. It may cause a false positive for something else, but its not going to register as remeron.

rjoe199 13 Dec 2013

Do you know what kinds of false positives show up?

What dose it show up as in drug screen pound 6?

i have to take 6lb drug test once a every two weeks what will it ever show up as and how long dosee it stay n y0ur system

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

Drug Test - does trazadone show up on a panel drug screen?

I have to take a urine drug screen for probation tomorrow will trazadone show up?

Will 5 mg lortab be enough to show up on a drug screen for pain managemnt?

I just started pm and was prescribed 7.5 lortabs 3 to 4 times per day. I have 2 left and I also have one 5 mg lortab left over. My appt is next in a ...