Remeron - does it show up in drug screen?

remeron isn't a controlled drug. It may cause a false positive for something else, but its not going to register as remeron.

rjoe199 13 Dec 2013

Do you know what kinds of false positives show up?

Will Buspar show up on a drug screen as a benzodiazapam?

will this show up on a drug screen as a benzodiapan? what will it show up as?

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

Will 5 mg lortab be enough to show up on a drug screen for pain managemnt?

I just started pm and was prescribed 7.5 lortabs 3 to 4 times per day. I have 2 left and I also have one 5 mg lortab left over. My appt is next in a ...

Robaxin-750 - Is Robaxin a narcotic and how will it show up on a drug screen for work?

I was prescribed this from my doctor. But before I can take it I need to know if or as to what type of narcotic it will show on a drug screen for a ...