Remeron - does it show up in drug screen?

remeron isn't a controlled drug. It may cause a false positive for something else, but its not going to register as remeron.

rjoe199 13 Dec 2013

Do you know what kinds of false positives show up?

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

Drug Test - does trazadone show up on a panel drug screen?

I have to take a urine drug screen for probation tomorrow will trazadone show up?

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Is promethazine dm syrpe show up as the same thing as a loritab ina drug screen?

does the two compare to be the same thing on a drug screen.