Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Anonymous

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

After taking Remeron for 18 months, how REALLY is the best way to discontinue the medication?

I am wanting my Dr. to get me off Remeron, but I have heard terrible stories about the withdrawl process. Does anyone have great advice and/or ...

Remeron - has anyone else found that this causes fatigue?

I have taken 30mg of Remeron for two months with no change in my depression, plus tremendous fatigue which I never had before. The doctor told me to ...

Is bus bar in the benzo family?

A friend of mine is taking this drug. Actually he just started taking it. He is worried about it being in the benzo family.

Does Remeron make you overly tired?

My 19 yr old son is on Remeron 30 mg at night. He takes it @ 9 pm and is asleep by 10 pm. He gets up in the morning around 9-10 am but is exhausted ...

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...