Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Anonymous

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Does Remeron help at all with anxiety/depression?

I ask a question about Elavil awhile back and if I should try it. I talk to my Dr. about it and he put me on Remeron which is in the same family as ...

After taking Remeron for 18 months, how REALLY is the best way to discontinue the medication?

I am wanting my Dr. to get me off Remeron, but I have heard terrible stories about the withdrawl process. Does anyone have great advice and/or ...

Is bus bar in the benzo family?

A friend of mine is taking this drug. Actually he just started taking it. He is worried about it being in the benzo family.

Mirtazapine -what does remeron 45mg have in it?

Does remeron have any narcotics in it! When I take it it makes me feel like a loratab would! And sick like one to also what's the difference ...

I am presently on remeron for depression. Due to weight gain my GP has suggested I go off the?

GP has suggested going off the remeron for just two days and then right onto prozac. Is this safe as I don't think they are the same family. ...