Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Anonymous

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

It Vestaril in the Benzo family?

Mirtazapine -what does remeron 45mg have in it?

Does remeron have any narcotics in it! When I take it it makes me feel like a loratab would! And sick like one to also what's the difference ...

Does Remeron make you overly tired?

My 19 yr old son is on Remeron 30 mg at night. He takes it @ 9 pm and is asleep by 10 pm. He gets up in the morning around 9-10 am but is exhausted ...

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...

I am presently on remeron for depression. Due to weight gain my GP has suggested I go off the?

GP has suggested going off the remeron for just two days and then right onto prozac. Is this safe as I don't think they are the same family. ...