Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Remeron - will next day sleep fealing go away?

I just started taking remeron 15mg and find it hard to be alert the next day. Will this wear off as I take it for awhile?

Is bus bar in the benzo family?

A friend of mine is taking this drug. Actually he just started taking it. He is worried about it being in the benzo family.

Mirtazapine -what does remeron 45mg have in it?

Does remeron have any narcotics in it! When I take it it makes me feel like a loratab would! And sick like one to also what's the difference ...

Does Remeron make you overly tired?

My 19 yr old son is on Remeron 30 mg at night. He takes it @ 9 pm and is asleep by 10 pm. He gets up in the morning around 9-10 am but is exhausted ...

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...