Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Does Remeron help at all with anxiety/depression?

I ask a question about Elavil awhile back and if I should try it. I talk to my Dr. about it and he put me on Remeron which is in the same family as ...

After taking Remeron for 18 months, how REALLY is the best way to discontinue the medication?

I am wanting my Dr. to get me off Remeron, but I have heard terrible stories about the withdrawl process. Does anyone have great advice and/or ...

Remeron - has anyone else found that this causes fatigue?

I have taken 30mg of Remeron for two months with no change in my depression, plus tremendous fatigue which I never had before. The doctor told me to ...

Remeron - will next day sleep fealing go away?

I just started taking remeron 15mg and find it hard to be alert the next day. Will this wear off as I take it for awhile?

Is bus bar in the benzo family?

A friend of mine is taking this drug. Actually he just started taking it. He is worried about it being in the benzo family.