Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Does Remeron help at all with anxiety/depression?

I ask a question about Elavil awhile back and if I should try it. I talk to my Dr. about it and he put me on Remeron which is in the same family as ...

After taking Remeron for 18 months, how REALLY is the best way to discontinue the medication?

I am wanting my Dr. to get me off Remeron, but I have heard terrible stories about the withdrawl process. Does anyone have great advice and/or ...

Does remeron make u dizzy?

I started 30 mg a da y of remeron for depression. Now I'm dizzy. Is this from remeron thanks

Trying to taper off 75 mg Seroquel, but anxiety kicks in after 1 week!!?

Started 300 mg Seroquel and 15 mg Remeron 6 months ago for cold turkey Benzo withdrawal. Got down to 75 mg 3 months ago. keep trying to taper, at ...

Remeron - will next day sleep fealing go away?

I just started taking remeron 15mg and find it hard to be alert the next day. Will this wear off as I take it for awhile?