Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Does Remeron help at all with anxiety/depression?

I ask a question about Elavil awhile back and if I should try it. I talk to my Dr. about it and he put me on Remeron which is in the same family as ...

After taking Remeron for 18 months, how REALLY is the best way to discontinue the medication?

I am wanting my Dr. to get me off Remeron, but I have heard terrible stories about the withdrawl process. Does anyone have great advice and/or ...

Does remeron make u dizzy?

I started 30 mg a da y of remeron for depression. Now I'm dizzy. Is this from remeron thanks

Has anyone ever hallucinated after taking remeron and serequil?

My doc recently took me off the remeron and put me on serequil My caregiver mistakenly gave me both 2 night in a row and immediately I went to a ...

Does Remeron make you overly tired?

My 19 yr old son is on Remeron 30 mg at night. He takes it @ 9 pm and is asleep by 10 pm. He gets up in the morning around 9-10 am but is exhausted ...