Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Does Remeron help at all with anxiety/depression?

I ask a question about Elavil awhile back and if I should try it. I talk to my Dr. about it and he put me on Remeron which is in the same family as ...

After taking Remeron for 18 months, how REALLY is the best way to discontinue the medication?

I am wanting my Dr. to get me off Remeron, but I have heard terrible stories about the withdrawl process. Does anyone have great advice and/or ...

Trying to taper off 75 mg Seroquel, but anxiety kicks in after 1 week!!?

Started 300 mg Seroquel and 15 mg Remeron 6 months ago for cold turkey Benzo withdrawal. Got down to 75 mg 3 months ago. keep trying to taper, at ...

Is bus bar in the benzo family?

A friend of mine is taking this drug. Actually he just started taking it. He is worried about it being in the benzo family.

Has anyone ever hallucinated after taking remeron and serequil?

My doc recently took me off the remeron and put me on serequil My caregiver mistakenly gave me both 2 night in a row and immediately I went to a ...