Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Anonymous

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Is bus bar in the benzo family?

A friend of mine is taking this drug. Actually he just started taking it. He is worried about it being in the benzo family.

Does Remeron make you overly tired?

My 19 yr old son is on Remeron 30 mg at night. He takes it @ 9 pm and is asleep by 10 pm. He gets up in the morning around 9-10 am but is exhausted ...

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...

Remeron - I have been using klonopin and, reneron. Lately in the past few months any time I have a?

... small injury like hitting my toe I freak out and this happens a few times a day and has been lasting for the past 6 or 7 months. I am driving my ...

Remeron - Has anybody had dizziness with Rameron?

I have been on Remeron day 4 and all the sudden today I am dizzy