Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Anonymous

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Is bus bar in the benzo family?

A friend of mine is taking this drug. Actually he just started taking it. He is worried about it being in the benzo family.

Mirtazapine -what does remeron 45mg have in it?

Does remeron have any narcotics in it! When I take it it makes me feel like a loratab would! And sick like one to also what's the difference ...

Remeron - I have been using klonopin and, reneron. Lately in the past few months any time I have a?

... small injury like hitting my toe I freak out and this happens a few times a day and has been lasting for the past 6 or 7 months. I am driving my ...

I am presently on remeron for depression. Due to weight gain my GP has suggested I go off the?

GP has suggested going off the remeron for just two days and then right onto prozac. Is this safe as I don't think they are the same family. ...

Taking Remeron 45 n Seroquel 25?

Tonight will be the night I'm been taking Remeron 35 for about 2 months still zombie face, my psy upped my Remeron 45 2-3 weeks still zombie ...

0 answers 2 days 2 hours ago