Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

It Vestaril in the Benzo family?

After taking Remeron for 18 months, how REALLY is the best way to discontinue the medication?

I am wanting my Dr. to get me off Remeron, but I have heard terrible stories about the withdrawl process. Does anyone have great advice and/or ...

Remeron - has anyone else found that this causes fatigue?

I have taken 30mg of Remeron for two months with no change in my depression, plus tremendous fatigue which I never had before. The doctor told me to ...

Remeron - will next day sleep fealing go away?

I just started taking remeron 15mg and find it hard to be alert the next day. Will this wear off as I take it for awhile?

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...