Is remeron in the a benzo family?

Anonymous

Hello saraalica. No it is not a benzodiazepine. Regards pledge

Does Remeron help at all with anxiety/depression?

I ask a question about Elavil awhile back and if I should try it. I talk to my Dr. about it and he put me on Remeron which is in the same family as ...

Is bus bar in the benzo family?

A friend of mine is taking this drug. Actually he just started taking it. He is worried about it being in the benzo family.

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...

Remeron - I have been using klonopin and, reneron. Lately in the past few months any time I have a?

... small injury like hitting my toe I freak out and this happens a few times a day and has been lasting for the past 6 or 7 months. I am driving my ...

I am presently on remeron for depression. Due to weight gain my GP has suggested I go off the?

GP has suggested going off the remeron for just two days and then right onto prozac. Is this safe as I don't think they are the same family. ...