Relative strength of potassium in a banana compared to a 595 mg potassium gluconate pill?

A medium sized banana contains around 400+ mg of potassium.

Does potassium gluconate help circulation?

my wife has poor circulation in her legs and the doctor recomended eating banans for the potassium to help blood flow. so would taking potassium ...

Can potassium gluconate help lower or prevent headaches, if you have a low potassium blood test?

recently I have had many violent headache problems which caused me to go to the hospital, and with each event of these headaches, my potassium level ...

Hi. I would like to know what is the equivelence of a medication that I take compared to over the?

to over the counter medication. I take Klor-con M20 ER 20MEQ Tab. I take One tablet by mouth 4 Times a day. I recently purchased a bottle of ...

Doctor ordered 20 meq of potassium,I have potassium gluconate?

Bottle says 99 mg from 595 potassium gluconate, how many of these are needed to equal 20 meq