Relafen - I have had eye twictings. Could this be a side effect of relafin?

Anonymous

No, it is not listed as a possible side effect, but it can not be ruled out as all lists of possible of side effects are not complete.-

I suggest you contact your doctor on tuesday and discuss what you are experiencing, or in the mean time contact you pharmacist and ask him / her.-

For future reference:

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Stop taking nabumetone and seek medical attention or call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects: