What is the recommended dosage of Penicillin for sinus infection?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I have fibromyalgia & am taking 1000mg 3X day 4 a sinus infection is the amoxi causing more aching?

I have had a sinus infection, surgery, and sinus infections since November 16th. Sinus infection seems to be pretty cleared up again and am on 2 ...

NuvaRing - Sinus Infections?

I read that a common (re: 5-14%) side effect of NR users get sinusitis or upper respiratory infections. Has anyone noticed this on the ring who ...

Prednisone - I used to take this for acute asthma, what dosage when battling sinus infection?

i am starting at 40mg, then decreasing how long before i should be down to zero

Does Levaquin cause shakiness and heart pounding? Should I continue to take it?

I'm allergic to penicillin and cephalosphorons so I have little to choose from when I need an antibiotic. The doxy didn't get rid of my ...

Dosage and medication for severe chrinic sunus infection?

Expierencing a severe chrinic sinus infection for a long time. What medication and dosage is indicated for such condition