What is the recommended dosage of Penicillin for sinus infection?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

NuvaRing - Sinus Infections?

I read that a common (re: 5-14%) side effect of NR users get sinusitis or upper respiratory infections. Has anyone noticed this on the ring who ...

Dosage and medication for severe chrinic sunus infection?

Expierencing a severe chrinic sinus infection for a long time. What medication and dosage is indicated for such condition

Sinus infection that antibiotics won't reach?

Can this sinus infection be causing my migraines! I will have to have sinus surgery either way.

Would it be advisable to have the flu vaccine since had Stevens Johnson Syndrome 1 yr ago?

Hospitalized with Stevens Johnson Syndrome acquired from taking Bactrim for sinus infection. Also, NOW very allergic to penicillin. Drs differ in ...

Recommended antibiotic for sinus infection?

Tried levothyroxine and ciprofloxacin and still have the infection. Cannot take penicillin. Please make a recommendation.

1 answer 4 days ago