What is the recommended dosage of Penicillin for sinus infection?

Whatever the Dr prescribes, it varies based on many factors.

I have fibromyalgia & am taking 1000mg 3X day 4 a sinus infection is the amoxi causing more aching?

I have had a sinus infection, surgery, and sinus infections since November 16th. Sinus infection seems to be pretty cleared up again and am on 2 ...

How can you help severe Sinus issues?

For the past week now I have had extreme sinus issues. I have had the pressure, the headaches, and unbelievably runny nose. I'm sure I have a ...

Recommended antibiotic for sinus infection?

Tried levothyroxine and ciprofloxacin and still have the infection. Cannot take penicillin. Please make a recommendation.

Will this work for a sinus infection? the medication is meloxidyl?

I think my dog has allergies which has brought on a sinus infection she is a 7yr old pom she weighs 7 ibs

Is it ok to have my knee surgery with a sinus infection?

I have been sick for 4 weeks and now on my 4th antibiotic i started off with a kidney infection and then went to sinus infection and then went to ...