What is the recommended dosage of Penicillin for sinus infection?

Whatever the Dr prescribes, it varies based on many factors.

I have fibromyalgia & am taking 1000mg 3X day 4 a sinus infection is the amoxi causing more aching?

I have had a sinus infection, surgery, and sinus infections since November 16th. Sinus infection seems to be pretty cleared up again and am on 2 ...

NuvaRing - Sinus Infections?

I read that a common (re: 5-14%) side effect of NR users get sinusitis or upper respiratory infections. Has anyone noticed this on the ring who ...

Does Levaquin cause shakiness and heart pounding? Should I continue to take it?

I'm allergic to penicillin and cephalosphorons so I have little to choose from when I need an antibiotic. The doxy didn't get rid of my ...

Dosage and medication for severe chrinic sunus infection?

Expierencing a severe chrinic sinus infection for a long time. What medication and dosage is indicated for such condition

Would it be advisable to have the flu vaccine since had Stevens Johnson Syndrome 1 yr ago?

Hospitalized with Stevens Johnson Syndrome acquired from taking Bactrim for sinus infection. Also, NOW very allergic to penicillin. Drs differ in ...