What is the recommended dosage of Penicillin for sinus infection?

Whatever the Dr prescribes, it varies based on many factors.

Does Levaquin cause shakiness and heart pounding? Should I continue to take it?

I'm allergic to penicillin and cephalosphorons so I have little to choose from when I need an antibiotic. The doxy didn't get rid of my ...

Dosage and medication for severe chrinic sunus infection?

Expierencing a severe chrinic sinus infection for a long time. What medication and dosage is indicated for such condition

Sinus infection that antibiotics won't reach?

Can this sinus infection be causing my migraines! I will have to have sinus surgery either way.

Would it be advisable to have the flu vaccine since had Stevens Johnson Syndrome 1 yr ago?

Hospitalized with Stevens Johnson Syndrome acquired from taking Bactrim for sinus infection. Also, NOW very allergic to penicillin. Drs differ in ...

Is it ok to have my knee surgery with a sinus infection?

I have been sick for 4 weeks and now on my 4th antibiotic i started off with a kidney infection and then went to sinus infection and then went to ...