What is the recommended dosage of Penicillin for sinus infection?

Whatever the Dr prescribes, it varies based on many factors.

I have fibromyalgia & am taking 1000mg 3X day 4 a sinus infection is the amoxi causing more aching?

I have had a sinus infection, surgery, and sinus infections since November 16th. Sinus infection seems to be pretty cleared up again and am on 2 ...

Prednisone - I used to take this for acute asthma, what dosage when battling sinus infection?

i am starting at 40mg, then decreasing how long before i should be down to zero

Does Levaquin cause shakiness and heart pounding? Should I continue to take it?

I'm allergic to penicillin and cephalosphorons so I have little to choose from when I need an antibiotic. The doxy didn't get rid of my ...

Sinus infection that antibiotics won't reach?

Can this sinus infection be causing my migraines! I will have to have sinus surgery either way.

Would it be advisable to have the flu vaccine since had Stevens Johnson Syndrome 1 yr ago?

Hospitalized with Stevens Johnson Syndrome acquired from taking Bactrim for sinus infection. Also, NOW very allergic to penicillin. Drs differ in ...