What is the recommended dosage of Penicillin for sinus infection?

Whatever the Dr prescribes, it varies based on many factors.

Does Levaquin cause shakiness and heart pounding? Should I continue to take it?

I'm allergic to penicillin and cephalosphorons so I have little to choose from when I need an antibiotic. The doxy didn't get rid of my ...

Dosage and medication for severe chrinic sunus infection?

Expierencing a severe chrinic sinus infection for a long time. What medication and dosage is indicated for such condition

Would it be advisable to have the flu vaccine since had Stevens Johnson Syndrome 1 yr ago?

Hospitalized with Stevens Johnson Syndrome acquired from taking Bactrim for sinus infection. Also, NOW very allergic to penicillin. Drs differ in ...

Is it acceptable that my sinus doctor has me on ciprofloxacin hlc 750 mg for 3 months?

I've had a sinus infection and after two weeks without it clearing up on ciprofloxacin 500 mg, my sinus physician put me on a 3 month dose of ...

What is a typical dosage of doxycycline for a sinus infection?

Is it 100 mg twice a day or 200 mg twice a day?

0 answers 9 days ago