What is the recommended dosage of Penicillin for sinus infection?

Whatever the Dr prescribes, it varies based on many factors.

I have fibromyalgia & am taking 1000mg 3X day 4 a sinus infection is the amoxi causing more aching?

I have had a sinus infection, surgery, and sinus infections since November 16th. Sinus infection seems to be pretty cleared up again and am on 2 ...

Prednisone - I used to take this for acute asthma, what dosage when battling sinus infection?

i am starting at 40mg, then decreasing how long before i should be down to zero

Does Levaquin cause shakiness and heart pounding? Should I continue to take it?

I'm allergic to penicillin and cephalosphorons so I have little to choose from when I need an antibiotic. The doxy didn't get rid of my ...

Would it be advisable to have the flu vaccine since had Stevens Johnson Syndrome 1 yr ago?

Hospitalized with Stevens Johnson Syndrome acquired from taking Bactrim for sinus infection. Also, NOW very allergic to penicillin. Drs differ in ...

Recommended antibiotic for sinus infection?

Tried levothyroxine and ciprofloxacin and still have the infection. Cannot take penicillin. Please make a recommendation.