Could altace and xanax cause numbness of arm, hand, leg and foot?

You need to seek medical attention, after checking the Interactions Checker it has been reported:-

Applies to: Xanax (alprazolam), Altace (ramipril)

MONITOR: Many psychotherapeutic and CNS-active agents (e.g., anxiolytics, sedatives, hypnotics, antidepressants, antipsychotics, opioids, alcohol, muscle relaxants) exhibit hypotensive effects, especially during initiation of therapy and dose escalation. Coadministration with antihypertensive agents, in particular vasodilators and alpha-blockers, may result in additive effects on blood pressure and orthostasis.

MANAGEMENT: Caution is advised during coadministration of these agents. Close monitoring for development of hypotension is recommended. Patients should be advised to avoid rising abruptly from a sitting or recumbent position and to notify their physician if they experience dizziness, lightheadedness, syncope, orthostasis, or tachycardia.