What is this pill with imprint R039?

Pill imprint R 0 3 9 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.

Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression; tinnitus; dysautonomia and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.

Alprazolam 2 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in the previous schedule.

Take care,

imntsaying 26 Jan 2014

R u sure this is a xanax i swear it looks fake