Does Pyridium turn your urine orange?

Oh yes, a bright red orange usually. Be sure you don't get it on your undies, it will stain.

Yes, it does. A startling orange! It does stain too, not only your underpants, but it can stain the toilet seat and the toilet bowl too. Anything it comes in contact with so void carefully and wipe carefully. You might want to use pantiliners to protect your underclothes. Pyridium really helps with bladder spasms and pain though!

Anonymous

One more thing, though you didn't ask. Don't take it more than 2-3 days max. It can cause renal disease. One other interesting fact. Do not wear contact lenses while taking this med. It can stain them orange!!