Protexin - what is its action?

Protexin is a solution containing ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) It is used to treat and prevent patients with low Vitamin C levels eg Scurvy.
For more information see:

Nasal Congestion - is feenel having nasal decongestant action? bcoz I hv experienced myself that?

... after eating that i use 2 observe the action and if salt is mixed with fennel in a proportion that can be chewed alongwith turmeric is that ...

Whats the diffrent between lipophopic and hydrophilic in action ?

i know they have same meaning but they have different action, who can help me plz??

Levonorgestrel - Take action pill?

I had sex 8 days after my last period but the condom broke in that moment... I took take action pill 18 hours after unprotected sex... but I think Im ...

How long will protexin balance take effect?

I am taking protexin balance for my stomach upset & bloatedness. How long will it take effect? Thank you