Protexin - what is its action?

Protexin is a solution containing ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) It is used to treat and prevent patients with low Vitamin C levels eg Scurvy.
For more information see:

Nasal Congestion - is feenel having nasal decongestant action? bcoz I hv experienced myself that?

... after eating that i use 2 observe the action and if salt is mixed with fennel in a proportion that can be chewed alongwith turmeric is that ...

Whats the diffrent between lipophopic and hydrophilic in action ?

i know they have same meaning but they have different action, who can help me plz??

What are the possibilities that I could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on Jan. 1, 2015. he didn't cum in me, but to be on the safe side I took the off brand of plan b (take action) the day ...

The "Take action pill"?

Had a accident he came partially inside.. Got the 1 single pill take action right after literally 5 mins later. Could I get pregnant?! It only ...

What is a drug in the U.S. similar in action to Adexor?

My wife was given Vasteral 25 mg. in the Philippines for anginia. What drug in the U.S. has equal action?