Is prospan syp( extract of dried leave of ivy ) cough syp is safe for pregnant?

No. Most herbal supplements are not considered safe for use during pregnancy. Just because it is natural doesnt mean it is safe!! This is a big mistake a lot of people make when using plant products as medicine. They assume since they are plants that they are safe and this couldnt be further from the truth! It is best to avoid any and all medications when pregnant, but at times, medications may be needed. Unfortunately for most herbal products, even less is known about their use during pregnancy than regular medicines. If you feel you may need medication, it is best to consult your obstetrician. If symptoms are not too severe it is best to try to make do without when pregnant.