Proscar - Do any of you have breast enlargement?

That is a side effect of Proscar. I would report it to my doc.

Yes, and tenderness as well. I told my internist about it and he ordered a mammogram and sonogram, they showed no mass. Shortly after saw my urologist, the prescriber, he knew nothing about this side effect. I will not take this medication again.

kennyray 28 Jan 2014

Trellaf,
I have breast enlargement, but no tenderness. I knew this was a possible side effect before I started on the med. The chance of occurrence is low. Your urologist should have known about this effect. I see my internist once a month. He offered to order a mammogram but said it was not necessary. Having BPH can damage the kidney. Try another med. Kenny Ray