Instead of taking 10ml (2tsp) i have been taking 30ml (2tbs). iam supposed to take 10 ml every 8 hours, but i took 30 ml every 8 hours. Did i cross the toxicity limit or iam still in the safe zone of this drug admentration? and if crossed the limit what should i do?
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
1 answer • 1 Jul 2009
i have bad cold and coughing alot
5 answers • 1 Aug 2009
My son just got home from the hospital and his sister brought him home. I couldn't get the chance to speak to the doctor. And the doctor has ...
1 answer • 6 Dec 2009
It is making me very,very tired. Am I overdosing?
2 answers • 27 Oct 2011
My daughter was prescribed this, one tsp every 6-8 hours as needed for cough. She is 17 and weighs approx. 240 LB. she took the dose at around 9PM ...
1 answer • 30 May 2013