Promethazine VC Plain - what does the 6.5/10/5 mean?

It means there is 6.5mg of Promethazine and 10mg of Phenylephrine per 5mL (one teaspoonful) of medication.

are you sure the medication is not promethazine vc with codeine? because you gave 3 seperate dosage amounts (10,6.5,and 5) if it IS indeed that particular medication those numbers mean that each 5ml teaspoon contains 6.5mg of promethazine(the antihistamine part)10mg of codeine(a narcotic cough supressant)and 5mgs of vc which is also another antihistamine/expectorant.

if it IS in fact PLAIN promethazine vc syrup it contains 6.5mgs of promethazine and 5mgs of the vc expectorant part.this drug also contains 7% alcohol per 5ml teaspoon. hope i helped:)