Probenecid - does it affect the liver?i mean is it harmfull to the liver?

here is some data i found and the link to it.
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/probenecid.html

Before using Probenecid :

Some medical conditions may interact with Probenecid . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:

if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
if you have liver or kidney problems, kidney stones, high levels of uric acid in the urine, stomach or intestinal problems (eg, ulcer, spastic colon), diabetes, or glucose-6 phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
if you are undergoing radiation therapy