Price on60 covaryx hs tab have medicare & humana drug card?

You are best to ask a pharmacist in your country.

Where can my husband get help paying for his monthly Fentanyl patches?

He has now fallen in the Medicare "donut hole" and the medication is around $400.00 a month for 10 patches, with Medicare/Humana paying ...

Generic adderall costs and Humana Drug program problems?

I've just been rx-ed generic adderall 10 mg, calling all local pharmacies best price CVS $112 tho Walmart will match that, last year I paid $40 ...

Halcinonide - Can this be purchased anywhere for less than $100??

I am on medicare - not by choice - also Humana which cannot seem to even locate the medication for inquiry - and my pharmacy advises the price is ...

Why does the drug program for horizon on medicare at $101 a month gharge againest our $2800 allowen?

full price of the medication puts you in hole fast.

Diclofenac/Misoprostol - Why is this drug $169.00/ 60 tabs? The Drug Card only took off $20.00

I was told it was because it was a new drug, but it has a generic Diclo/misopr 75-0.2 that I was going to buy for 169.00 not knowing if it worked. I ...