Price on60 covaryx hs tab have medicare & humana drug card?

You are best to ask a pharmacist in your country.

15 years on Evista?

I have been taking Evista for 15 years. I am now 65 and on medicare with a Humana supplement that includes the drug plan. At one point I was paying ...

Why does the drug program for horizon on medicare at $101 a month gharge againest our $2800 allowen?

full price of the medication puts you in hole fast.

Diclofenac/Misoprostol - Why is this drug $169.00/ 60 tabs? The Drug Card only took off $20.00

I was told it was because it was a new drug, but it has a generic Diclo/misopr 75-0.2 that I was going to buy for 169.00 not knowing if it worked. I ...

What is the reason for not covering Nuvigil under the discount prog. upon reaching Medicare eligib?

It is a very rude awakening to learn this out after taking Nuvigil since the day it was approved and essentially became the preferred Rx over the ...