Can I get pregnant if I start taking estrace?

Estrace is not a birth control. It will not make you return to fertility if you are menopausal either. I'm not sure in what sense you are asking the question. As to treatment for anything else, I would ask this question of my gynecologist.

DzooBaby 13 Sep 2012

Estrogen therapy is often successful in both treating the menopausal symptoms caused by ovarian hypofunction and preventing bone loss, but it will not increase a woman's chances of becoming pregnant. Less than 10% of women with ovarian hypofunction will be able to get pregnant. The chance of successfully getting pregnancy increases to 50% when using a fertilized donor egg (an egg from another woman).