Can I be pregnant if he came 6 times inside me but I took da plan b pill 15 hours later?

It is hard to say. You took the Plan b in the correct time frame but it doesnt always work. It only takes one little sperm to get you pregnant so the amount of semen in the vagina really doesnt factor in that much. It depends more on if there was an egg ready for fertilization and if one sperm reached the egg to fertilize it. Plan b is a high dose of hormones designed to prevent ovulation and fertlization plus makes the uterus (womb) less hospitable for the fertilized egg to implant in. It doesnt work, however, if you are already pregnant. You had 15 hours for possible fertilization and implantation. You'll just have to wait and see.