Pregnancy - safe over the counter morning sickness drugs?

Please do not take anything over the counter during pregnancy (apart from acetaminophen). If you have morning sickness talk to your doctor.

What is the long term effect of the drug?

I have had chemotherapy and rediation therapy two years ago. During treatments I was prescribed zofran in the oral form and it worked well. After ...

Mirena - feel pregnant but am not, morning sickness, tired, weight gain, is this normal?

Ive had merena about 9 mos for the past 5mo I have felt pregnant morning sickness, tired, weight ga?in . my tummy even looks round and bloated but ...

I'd never experienced motion sickness until my first cruise last March. On board they gave me a tiny

... white pill that I took every 12 hours. It was also safe for nursing moms. I can't remember what it was called. Could anyone help me figure ...