Pregnancy - safe over the counter morning sickness drugs?

Please do not take anything over the counter during pregnancy (apart from acetaminophen). If you have morning sickness talk to your doctor.

How safe is Nexium etc. during Pregnancy?

I am planning my next pregnancy but I anticipate that gastric acidity will be a problem for me. Which category of medicines would be the best for me? ...

Looking for medication to reduce morning sickness for 8 week preganant daughter?

My daughter is 8 weeks pregnant and is suffering from severe morning sickness. It last all day and night, every day. She has tried Maxalon to stop ...

Ive been on prozac 10 mg and have nausea pretty much throughtout the day. And get morning sickness?

... sometimes bad morning sickness everyday. I have not thrown up. Also feel fatigued sometimes my legs are just weak at work. Has anyone had this ...