Pregnancy - safe over the counter morning sickness drugs?

Please do not take anything over the counter during pregnancy (apart from acetaminophen). If you have morning sickness talk to your doctor.

Will phenergan harm my baby?

I was prescribed phenergan for my morning sickness for pregnancy and i was curious to know if anyone knew of any side affects that could harm the ...

Mirena - feel pregnant but am not, morning sickness, tired, weight gain, is this normal?

Ive had merena about 9 mos for the past 5mo I have felt pregnant morning sickness, tired, weight ga?in . my tummy even looks round and bloated but ...

How safe is Nexium etc. during Pregnancy?

I am planning my next pregnancy but I anticipate that gastric acidity will be a problem for me. Which category of medicines would be the best for me? ...

I'm taking tri-sprintec, I had unprotected sex on my period I get morning sickness am I pregnant?

I had sex during the day time, I drank the pill at night time around 8:40pm . But after that I been getting morning sickness can I still be pregnant?