Pregnancy - can I take vick's nyquil while pregnant?

During pregnancy its always advised to seek medical advice before you medicate. Please call your doc/pharmacist for best help/advice.

Please take care, best wishes!

Sinusitis - I have been experiencing difficulty locating Vicks Sinex 12 Hour Nasal Spray?

It seems to be no longer available on websites and has not been on shelves in pharmacies. Vicks has not answered several inquires. Any information ...

Can you overdose on Vicks Vapo Steam?

I think I put too much Vapo Steam into the humidifier as it smells stronger than normal. I use it in my 7 year old daughter's room. I am ...

Vicks VapoRub - Have any of you heard of Vicks Vapor Rub causing Pulmonary Fibrosis. I have this?

... disease and this is what I am told caused it. Nobody believes Me and Im trying to find some proof to show them Im not crazy. Help Me Thanks