Pregnancy - can I take vick's nyquil while pregnant?

During pregnancy its always advised to seek medical advice before you medicate. Please call your doc/pharmacist for best help/advice.

Please take care, best wishes!

Sinusitis - I have been experiencing difficulty locating Vicks Sinex 12 Hour Nasal Spray?

It seems to be no longer available on websites and has not been on shelves in pharmacies. Vicks has not answered several inquires. Any information ...

Can you overdose on Vicks Vapo Steam?

I think I put too much Vapo Steam into the humidifier as it smells stronger than normal. I use it in my 7 year old daughter's room. I am ...

Vicks VapoSteam - If the machine sat for awhile and black chunks came out of the heater into the?

... water is it ok to still use? Sat in the basement for three years and was dry when put away to the best of my knowkedge

Does nyquil contain penacilina? Im allergic to penicillin and I need to know?

Im allergic to penicillin and i have a cold and i want to take vicks nyquil before i go to sleep but i need to know if it contains penicillin.