Pregabalin - for how long does lyrica work for gad befor tolerance occur?

Lasquran,Do you take other medications all the years i have worked in pharmacy I have never seen this used for GAD below is the correct use however sometimes being this is a fairly new drug the find it helps with other stuff which is none as offlabel i lookes in several of my books and did not see anything about Gad we dispenced very little of this due to the side effects for many people but for severe nerve pain and such.LYRICA is a prescription medicine approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is used in adults to manage fibromyalgia (chronic pain all over your body). It is also used to treat diabetic nerve pain or pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy (pain in the feet and hands from damaged nerves caused by diabetes), spinal cord injury nerve pain and pain after shingles. In addition, it is used together with other seizure medicines to treat partial onset seizures in adults with epilepsy.hope this well hope some Chuck Wise Retired Pharmacy Techniecian.Cpht. i wish i could be of more help.

iasquran 22 Oct 2013

Dear chuck thank u,anticonvulsant is group of drug used as second line option for anxiety i am sure look for in the medscape and pfizer leaflet of lyrica,but the FDA refused it you know they are highly strict organization but i think it well soon be accepted in USA.

chuck1957 22 Oct 2013

I stand corrected we always learn more it is been approved for GAD IN USA and from what i read lots of people are very excited about it.check out this site'''' Pregabalin User Reviews for Generalized Anxiety Disorder at Drugs ... please type this into google very supprised by the results.. Chuck Wise retired pharmacy techniecian we never stop learning... sounds like many people very happy with results. sorry chuck