Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

I,m taking Multaq does it make your urin dark and what is a mormal puse rate please help me?

Just started it for irregularheart beat

Sleeplessness and prednisone?

Any solutions for sleeplessness while taking prednisone? It's 3 o'clock in the am and still wide awake, and once I fall asleep then I ...

I started drinking green tea in early Aug. Usually drink 2 cups a day?

Also took a metabolic supplement whose main ingredient was green tea. It took about a month but I did have a severe allergic reaction with hives ...

If a child who weighs 40 lbs drinks one or more cups of green tea a day, what bad effects can it?

what bad effects can it have on the child? And if so... how can one counter act the effects of green tea ? what can be used? I have just learned ...

Harvoni and Herbal Tea verses Lipton Tea?

I recently started taking Harvoni medication 4th day now. The doctors assistant advised me no to drink Herbal tea due to the fact that Herbal Tea has ...