Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

Can green tea be consumed along with SSRI such as flouxetine?

Will it be a good substitute of antidepressant if yes then in how much quantity of it is required? A person who is having OCD related symptoms can ...

Myasthenia Gravis patients. Do you take cellcept with Prednisone and how much?

Looking for real life answers. I've been on Prednisone 20 mg day for 6 yrs. One Dr.said 2000mg daily for 6 months and then taper off Prednisone. ...

Has anyone tried mixing Lactulose with hot tea?

I am now switching to Lactulose. When I was using miralax I put about a half teaspoon in with my sugar and have 2 cups of tea each moring. Can I ...

I looked up prednisone versus prednisolone on drugs.com. I learned that doctors prescribed?

... prednisone because they don't have as much experience with prednisone alone; however,, prednisone has less side effects. I think I'd ...

I have a dark red ring on my face. The ring looks like scab?

The ring is on my chin. I thought that it was ringworm so I have been applying vinegar and tea tree oil to it.. So far it hasn't spread anywhere ...