Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

I started drinking green tea in early Aug. Usually drink 2 cups a day?

Also took a metabolic supplement whose main ingredient was green tea. It took about a month but I did have a severe allergic reaction with hives ...

If a child who weighs 40 lbs drinks one or more cups of green tea a day, what bad effects can it?

what bad effects can it have on the child? And if so... how can one counter act the effects of green tea ? what can be used? I have just learned ...

I looked up prednisone versus prednisolone on drugs.com. I learned that doctors prescribed?

... prednisone because they don't have as much experience with prednisone alone; however,, prednisone has less side effects. I think I'd ...

I have a dark red ring on my face. The ring looks like scab?

The ring is on my chin. I thought that it was ringworm so I have been applying vinegar and tea tree oil to it.. So far it hasn't spread anywhere ...

Birth control and tea tox?

I have been taking my birth control for almost 7 months.. I wanted to try a tea tox and the ingrediants in that are: oolong wu ti tea, green tea, ...