Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

Can green tea be consumed along with SSRI such as flouxetine?

Will it be a good substitute of antidepressant if yes then in how much quantity of it is required? A person who is having OCD related symptoms can ...

Sleeplessness and prednisone?

Any solutions for sleeplessness while taking prednisone? It's 3 o'clock in the am and still wide awake, and once I fall asleep then I ...

If a child who weighs 40 lbs drinks one or more cups of green tea a day, what bad effects can it?

what bad effects can it have on the child? And if so... how can one counter act the effects of green tea ? what can be used? I have just learned ...

I have a dark red ring on my face. The ring looks like scab?

The ring is on my chin. I thought that it was ringworm so I have been applying vinegar and tea tree oil to it.. So far it hasn't spread anywhere ...