Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

Sleeplessness and prednisone?

Any solutions for sleeplessness while taking prednisone? It's 3 o'clock in the am and still wide awake, and once I fall asleep then I ...

I started drinking green tea in early Aug. Usually drink 2 cups a day?

Also took a metabolic supplement whose main ingredient was green tea. It took about a month but I did have a severe allergic reaction with hives ...

I looked up prednisone versus prednisolone on I learned that doctors prescribed?

... prednisone because they don't have as much experience with prednisone alone; however,, prednisone has less side effects. I think I'd ...

I have a dark red ring on my face. The ring looks like scab?

The ring is on my chin. I thought that it was ringworm so I have been applying vinegar and tea tree oil to it.. So far it hasn't spread anywhere ...

Harvoni and Herbal Tea verses Lipton Tea?

I recently started taking Harvoni medication 4th day now. The doctors assistant advised me no to drink Herbal tea due to the fact that Herbal Tea has ...