Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

Sleeplessness and prednisone?

Any solutions for sleeplessness while taking prednisone? It's 3 o'clock in the am and still wide awake, and once I fall asleep then I ...

Myasthenia Gravis patients. Do you take cellcept with Prednisone and how much?

Looking for real life answers. I've been on Prednisone 20 mg day for 6 yrs. One Dr.said 2000mg daily for 6 months and then taper off Prednisone. ...

Can green tea lead to stroke?

At the end of a television health segment, the health professional mentioned that green tea could possibly contribute to stroke. It was the last ...

Has anyone tried mixing Lactulose with hot tea?

I am now switching to Lactulose. When I was using miralax I put about a half teaspoon in with my sugar and have 2 cups of tea each moring. Can I ...

If a child who weighs 40 lbs drinks one or more cups of green tea a day, what bad effects can it?

what bad effects can it have on the child? And if so... how can one counter act the effects of green tea ? what can be used? I have just learned ...