Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

I,m taking Multaq does it make your urin dark and what is a mormal puse rate please help me?

Just started it for irregularheart beat

Myasthenia Gravis patients. Do you take cellcept with Prednisone and how much?

Looking for real life answers. I've been on Prednisone 20 mg day for 6 yrs. One Dr.said 2000mg daily for 6 months and then taper off Prednisone. ...

If a child who weighs 40 lbs drinks one or more cups of green tea a day, what bad effects can it?

what bad effects can it have on the child? And if so... how can one counter act the effects of green tea ? what can be used? I have just learned ...

I looked up prednisone versus prednisolone on drugs.com. I learned that doctors prescribed?

... prednisone because they don't have as much experience with prednisone alone; however,, prednisone has less side effects. I think I'd ...