Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

I,m taking Multaq does it make your urin dark and what is a mormal puse rate please help me?

Just started it for irregularheart beat

Sleeplessness and prednisone?

Any solutions for sleeplessness while taking prednisone? It's 3 o'clock in the am and still wide awake, and once I fall asleep then I ...

I started drinking green tea in early Aug. Usually drink 2 cups a day?

Also took a metabolic supplement whose main ingredient was green tea. It took about a month but I did have a severe allergic reaction with hives ...

Myasthenia Gravis patients. Do you take cellcept with Prednisone and how much?

Looking for real life answers. I've been on Prednisone 20 mg day for 6 yrs. One Dr.said 2000mg daily for 6 months and then taper off Prednisone. ...

Can green tea lead to stroke?

At the end of a television health segment, the health professional mentioned that green tea could possibly contribute to stroke. It was the last ...