Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

Can green tea be consumed along with SSRI such as flouxetine?

Will it be a good substitute of antidepressant if yes then in how much quantity of it is required? A person who is having OCD related symptoms can ...

Sleeplessness and prednisone?

Any solutions for sleeplessness while taking prednisone? It's 3 o'clock in the am and still wide awake, and once I fall asleep then I ...

I started drinking green tea in early Aug. Usually drink 2 cups a day?

Also took a metabolic supplement whose main ingredient was green tea. It took about a month but I did have a severe allergic reaction with hives ...

Has anyone tried mixing Lactulose with hot tea?

I am now switching to Lactulose. When I was using miralax I put about a half teaspoon in with my sugar and have 2 cups of tea each moring. Can I ...

If a child who weighs 40 lbs drinks one or more cups of green tea a day, what bad effects can it?

what bad effects can it have on the child? And if so... how can one counter act the effects of green tea ? what can be used? I have just learned ...