Pravastatin - does it lower blood pressure also?

No, its a med for high cholesterol.

High Blood Pressure - do you think that when you are out of medicine it is alright to drink some?

... apple cider vinger to lower your blood pressure so that your blood pressure will go down some

Has anyone experienced low blood pressure taking trazadone 150mg?

I have been feeling tired sleepy and no energy hardly at all. I have no initiative to do anything. I have monitored my blood pressure for about 3 ...

Is it safe to take Lisinopril , metformin, pravastatin and Tamulosin together?

Also take 1 Alleve a day.

High Blood Pressure - Does anyone take L-Citruline for blood pressure?

I take Diovan and Bisaprolol to control my blood pressure. My Kidney specialist want me to take water pills but I have had a reaction to them. I read ...

Has anyone ever heard of magnesium supplements lowering blood pressure? I checked interactions and?

... found only that combined with D3 it can lower BP in a not desirable way - that is, I'm thinking, too much. I owuld like to add magnesium ...