Pravastatin - does it lower blood pressure also?

No, its a med for high cholesterol.

High Blood Pressure - do you think that when you are out of medicine it is alright to drink some?

... apple cider vinger to lower your blood pressure so that your blood pressure will go down some

I take several High Blood Pressure medications and Clonidine was my EMERGENCY DRUG TO LOWER blood p?

Can some people take only Clonidine 0.1 mg as their blood pressure medicine and no other? Yesterday I had to take the Clonidine 0.1 mg and then I ...

Can pravastatin raise blood pressure?

My blood pressure is normally low. Been on this medication 3 weeks. Now blood pressure is normal in the morning. Fluctuates to much higher in ...

Can high blood pressure, even slight, be a side effect of disopyramide?

My blood pressure for the most part has been in the "normal" range. However, it has been elivated the past few days. Can disopyramide ...

Has anyone ever heard of magnesium supplements lowering blood pressure? I checked interactions and?

... found only that combined with D3 it can lower BP in a not desirable way - that is, I'm thinking, too much. I owuld like to add magnesium ...