Pravastatin - does it lower blood pressure also?

No, its a med for high cholesterol.

High Blood Pressure - do you think that when you are out of medicine it is alright to drink some?

... apple cider vinger to lower your blood pressure so that your blood pressure will go down some

Granul-Derm - anyone have info on what to use on blisters on lower legs--shin area & ankles?

health conditions--diabetic, obese, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, neurapathy--- help! what meds can I use for lower leg blisters, they are ...

I take several High Blood Pressure medications and Clonidine was my EMERGENCY DRUG TO LOWER blood p?

Can some people take only Clonidine 0.1 mg as their blood pressure medicine and no other? Yesterday I had to take the Clonidine 0.1 mg and then I ...

Can pravastatin raise blood pressure?

My blood pressure is normally low. Been on this medication 3 weeks. Now blood pressure is normal in the morning. Fluctuates to much higher in ...

High Blood Pressure - Does anyone take L-Citruline for blood pressure?

I take Diovan and Bisaprolol to control my blood pressure. My Kidney specialist want me to take water pills but I have had a reaction to them. I read ...