Pravachol - CAN PILLS BE SPLIT?

Although it is not ideal yes, you can split Pravachol tablets as they are not coated with any modified release coating.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/pravachol.html

High Cholesterol - I just had a cholesterol test done and my?

... doctor would like me to start taking 500mg. of niacin controlled release daily. Is there a medical name for good cholesterol? Also,the reason for ...

I already have high b/p should I be concerned taking levothyroxine 50 mcg?

And extremely high cholesterol- and I take lisinopril for high b/p I just found out today about the high cholesterol and my thyroid issue-- so much ...

Depression from Pravachol? What is the best method to withdraw from this statin?

have taken pravachol for cholesterol 25 years and seems like I have been depressed most of time. is there a best method to withdraw from this statin ...

If you have high cholesterol and tryglycerides what can you take instead of lamotrigine ?

I have what is called Hypertryglydemia and it says that medicines can cause high cholesterol and tryglycerides