I recently had an angioplasty (in response to a heart attack), and about 18 months ago had a stent placed in the same approximate location (first heart attack). This time my surgeon changed my medication from Plavix to Effient. I was not diligent in taking the plavix after the first heart attack, which I believe is the reason for the second.

I have been experiencing a lot of bloody noses, and a lot of unexplainable bruising on my arms, legs and stomach. I also have acquired a tremor that I can feel throughout my entire body (I don't know if that is related, but hoping someone can recommend something for me to research on that). I found the bruising and bloody noses as side affects for Effient that I will be alerting my doctor about.

I really don't know what to think about the tremor. It is at times debilitating and I am very worried about being able to continue to work and support my family. BTW, I take all my medications religiously now.