Podocon-25 - How long do I wait in between applications?

This is take directly from the product leaflet:
http://www.paddocklabs.com/html/products/pdf/Podocon-25.pdf

myrasmomma 12 Sep 2011

Very helpful! Thank you!

I have recently tested positive for HPV. Any information regarding coloscopy?

... called a Colposcopy. Can anyone give me information about this procedure to better help me understand it?

Does Valtrex work for HPV?

I am wondering if Valtrex would also work for Human Papillona Virus?

I have been diagnosed with hpv virus, is it ok to continue to have sex with my infected partner?

... without it getting any worse? I just had a colposcopy and it was negative, but I need to know if the virus progressively gets worse or if it is ...

Imiquimod - Red swelling painful?

I have just used my third packet of Aldara on my GWs and I am in a great deal of discomfort. I noticed it has already diminished a fairly large wart ...

I have used Aldara for 4 months last year and it didn't work on me coz I think I have weak immune?

... system. But now i'm thinking of give it a try again, can i still use Aldara cream after stopping for 6 months?