Podocon-25 - How long do I wait in between applications?

This is take directly from the product leaflet:
http://www.paddocklabs.com/html/products/pdf/Podocon-25.pdf

myrasmomma 12 Sep 2011

Very helpful! Thank you!

I have recently tested positive for HPV. Any information regarding coloscopy?

... called a Colposcopy. Can anyone give me information about this procedure to better help me understand it?

Human Papilloma Virus - hubby has herpes type 2.Unknowingly, we had oral sex, what should I do?

Nw I am having burning sensation in my mouth and moreover my brain like freezing and burning sensation cum migrane

I have been diagnosed with hpv virus, is it ok to continue to have sex with my infected partner?

... without it getting any worse? I just had a colposcopy and it was negative, but I need to know if the virus progressively gets worse or if it is ...

Imiquimod - I have HPV virus and I was taking imiquuiod everyday?

I was using imiquiod everyday as my doctor told me too but I have a lot of itching , sting , swelling and redness of the skiing around the vagina ...

Human Papillomavirus Vaccine - I am 42 years old. I just had my first shot of cervarix today. I am?

... reading thru the literature of this vaccine and found out that the right age to receive it is from ages 9 to 25? And I am taking azathioprine ...