Podocon-25 - How long do I wait in between applications?

This is take directly from the product leaflet:

myrasmomma 12 Sep 2011

Very helpful! Thank you!

I have recently tested positive for HPV. Any information regarding coloscopy?

... called a Colposcopy. Can anyone give me information about this procedure to better help me understand it?

Human Papilloma Virus - hello members, I need some advice and reassurances if possible. I am going?

... to the m.d. in the morning, but i have done much internet research and now realize that i do indeed have hpv/warts externally and there are alot ...

Human Papillomavirus Vaccine - I am 42 years old. I just had my first shot of cervarix today. I am?

... reading thru the literature of this vaccine and found out that the right age to receive it is from ages 9 to 25? And I am taking azathioprine ...

I have HPV virus can my husband get it or throat cancer from oral sex?

I had abnormal smear CIN3 20years ago which was dealt with by colposcopy and cone biopsy. I have had a lump removed from my vulva which was a VIN 3 ...

0 answers 5 days ago