Pink narco?

You possibly mean Norco?

Check out this link or come back to us with an imprint.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=acetaminophen+hydrocodone

What is this pill - with 'k4' imprint, round and pink?

I had a script for phenergan and when I received them they were a round pink pill with the imprint of k4 on them. I have received phenergan before ...

What is this pill - with 'ST-3' imprint? It is half pink, half purple with XPLC on pink end end?

Found it in teen bedroom behind bed against wall. It's half pink and half purple. The ST-3 is just a guess as that end of this pill had gotten ...

What is this pill - with '02' imprint?

It's tiny, and pink. Looks to have a long word on opposite side, but can't make it out. It's either Rectangular or elliptical/oval. It ...

Can generic forms of Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg look different?

I have used CVS and Walmart pharmacy to fill my prescription in the past for NARCO. Of course, they were filled with generic version. I'm ...

What is this pill - with '' gray/white or pink color?

It is a capsule shape, but it is a pill. Gray ends with a band in the middle it is white now but looks as if it could have been pink as it has a pink ...