Pink narco?

You possibly mean Norco?

Check out this link or come back to us with an imprint.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=acetaminophen+hydrocodone

What is this pill - Pink Round with '' imprint?

I found a pink pill no numbers or letter imprinted. It is round bright pink and has a line down the middle on one side. If anyone could help me... ...

What is this pill - with 'k4' imprint, round and pink?

I had a script for phenergan and when I received them they were a round pink pill with the imprint of k4 on them. I have received phenergan before ...

Round pill one pink side one white side?

I need help identifying a pill I found in my home. It has been broken in half, so I can't really make out the imprint on either side. However, I ...

What is this pill - with 'ST-3' imprint? It is half pink, half purple with XPLC on pink end end?

Found it in teen bedroom behind bed against wall. It's half pink and half purple. The ST-3 is just a guess as that end of this pill had gotten ...

What do narco pills look like?